Part 20

Authors POV
[ Kim Residence]

Eunha was sitting in the living room with Jisoo, Mrs. Kim, and Mrs. Jeon. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon came talking and settled with their wives. 

Mr. Jeon : I don't think I am able to stay here long. I need to go to New York the day after. If you want to stay you can.

He said to Mrs. Jeon and it was evident that she was upset. 

Mrs. Jeon : No it's fine. I need to come with you or else you won't take your medicines and eventually will get sick as usual. I am worried about Jungkook he would be disappointed again.

Mrs. Kim : Aren't you going to take Jungkook with you? 

With the mention of Jungkook, Eunha became sad again. It's been three days since he didn't even spare a glance at Eunha. And now learning he may leave in two days was making her restless. 

Just then Jungkook came down. He was wearing a leather jacket and his smooth hair was styled on the sides a little messily, he had keys in his hands. He was going straight out when Mrs. Jeon called him. 

Mrs. Jeon : Kook, We need to talk...

Jungkook ; About?
He asked putting his watch on.

Mrs. Jeon : We are leaving the day after.

Jungkook paused and looked at Eunha who was looking at her feet drowned in her thoughts. Her sad eyes and tiny fists clutched around her dress were making Jungkook weak. Only he knows how hard he was trying to stay away from her. He does checks upon her but never lets her know this.

Jungkook just nodded and went out. Eunha also got up and went to her room. 

[Meanwhile]

Taehyung and you had a nice day. You went to different places and it was fun. You thought Taehyung would get bored but he was also interested in art and history. You just came out of the shower and saw Taehyung was on his phone. He looked at you and kept the phone. 

You went to the balcony to switch off the lights but remembered what happened the other day. Taehyung came beside you drinking wine and he gave you another wine glass. You both were drinking and enjoying the city view while talking.

 Just then you felt arms wrapped around your waist and Taehyung leaning on your shoulder. 

Y/n : Taehyung?
Taehyung : Yeah...

You couldn't speak. You were too stunned. So instead you turned and hugged him. 

Taehyung : This feels much better. 

He said pulling you closer. 

He started kissing your neck you turned your head giving him more access and a soft moan escaped from your mouth making Taehyung smirk. He left a trail of sloppy kisses from your neck to your lips and kissed you roughly. The glass of wine you were holding fell. You grabbed his hair pulled him closer and wrapped the other hand around his back. 

He lifted you and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He started walking towards the bed and placed you beneath him. You unbuttoned the few buttons of his shirt and he broke the kiss. 

He looked at your eyes and you were breathless yet you smiled softly. You were driving him crazy. You looked so hot with messy hair, your dress undid your seductive eyes, and your hands trailed his chest. Yet just one smile and you became the most innocent and purest person in his eyes making him worship you. 

And he will worship you but in his own way. 

He unzipped your dress and pulled it down to your shoulder leaving kisses along the way. He threw his shirt on the floor and you blessed your eyes with the view of his chiseled chest and abs. You trailed your fingers through his chest to his V- line and he smirked.