Part 2

Author's POV
[Next Morning]

Reading at the piles of files you were tired now. Just then the door of your cabin opened and Eunha came inside.

Eunha : Y/n Mrs. Kim is here with her daughter-in-law Kim Jisoo. 

Y/n : If she says she wants to meet me call me or bring them here to my cabin.

Eunha : Okay.

Eunha went and you started working on files again. A few minutes later you heard a knock.

Y/n : Come in.

Eunha entered with Mrs. Kim and Jisoo. You stood up and bowed out of respect to them. You all settled on the couch of your cabin.

Y/n : Welcome Mrs. Kim I am glad you came after so long.

Mrs. Kim : Thank you Y/n sweety. Are you doing well?

Y/n : Yeah Mrs. Kim I am good. You said you want something to discuss with me is everything okay?

Jisoo : Don't worry Y/n everything is fine. We wanted to meet you to discuss something personal.

Mrs. Kim : Y/n I want to talk to you alone. 

Mrs. Kim said indicating to Eunha. You just smiled and said.

Y/n : Mrs. Kim she is Choi Eunha, my sister. You can talk before her.

Eunha looked at you slightly shocked. She is supposed to be your father's servant's daughter who needs to obey your order and protect you. When did she become your sister? You just smiled at her. Eunha has been with you since you can remember. 

Mrs. Kim : Oh I am sorry. I never knew you have a sister. 

Y/n : Cousin Sister. We grew up together here.

Mrs. Kim nodded. According to her, you are an orphan who works for an NGO and spends most of the time in this orphanage.

This is what you told her.

Mrs. Kim : Y/n what I want to talk about you might not expect it. It might be sudden. I will not force you. The decision will be yours.

Eunha : Please say it clearly Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim sighed.

Mrs. Kim : Y/n sweety I want you to marry my youngest son. 
You looked at Mrs. Kim confused. 

Y/n : What? Mrs. Kim, you know what you are saying.

Jisoo : Y/n we know what we are saying. Mom really likes you. We think you are perfect for our Taehyung. 

Eunha : But marriage is a big thing. 

Mrs. Kim : I know my child. I know you for a long time now. I want you to be my daughter-in-law. According to me, you are perfect for my son. Take your time, you know us, I really think of you as a daughter and I thought you marrying my youngest son would be lovely.

Eunha : Mrs. Kim this is very sudden. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say. You are the richest family in the country. Girls are dying to marry your son yet you want Y/n. Why?

Mrs. Kim : Because she is not after money. I always treated her as my daughter. I know her for almost a year now. She is kind and respectable. She has self-respect and maturity. She is perfect for being Kim's family's daughter-in-law. Moreover, she is the only one who can handle my cold son. 

Jisoo : Y/n we know marriage is a big thing in life and important too. Taehyung is a good person he will never hurt you. We aren't forcing marriage on you, you can meet him first and go on dates to know him.