Part 29

Author's POV

His question left you speechless. 

Taehyung : Answer me pretty mouth. 
Y/n : I do accept you-
Taehyung : Lie. You accepted this marriage for the sake of the orphanage. Over time you have accepted my family. You may have felt something for me however do you accept me as your husband Y/n?

Y/n : Taehyung......
Taehyung : You still hesitate Y/n. 

Y/n : I understand what you are implying Taehyung. However, I would not choose any other guy over you. I don't understand what are we even after being married however I know what I want us to be. 

Taehyung smiled. 

Taehyung : I guess that's enough, your little brain won't take any more of it. 
You rolled your eyes.
Y/n : Aren't you hungry? 

Taehyung : I suppose I am. 

You nodded picking your sling bag and Taehyung called the driver.

[Time Skip]

You both came home and you finally had a meal of peace. You felt so relaxed after meeting Hoseok and speaking to Yoongi. You know them shielding you know one can dare to hurt you. 

Eunha : How long we will live like this Y/n?
Y/n : What do you mean?
Eunha : We cannot hide it forever from them. 
Y//n : Eunha......don't even think of telling the truth to Jungkook.
Eunha : I won't. I am just afraid someday he will get to know. 

You couldn't say no more. This thought scares you too. And after speaking with Taehyung, today you understood that your relationship is too fragile. 

Jungkook : What are you gossiping about young ladies?
Jungkook asked as he came and kissed Eunha's cheek. He sat beside her and started eating from her plate.

Eunha : I was wondering if we could go on a vacation.
Jungkook : Sure. Where do you want to go?
Eunha : Well somewhere sea, summer, and beautiful sunsets?
Jungkook smiled and texted someone.
Jungkook : Pack your bags we will head tomorrow.
Eunha : What? To where? And so suddenly do you even know how much work I have in the office I must complete before I go-

Y/n : Quite. I will take care of the work. You spare your time on Jungkook.

Just then Taehyung came down using his phone.

Taehyung : I swear Jungkook, if you again disturb me while sleeping I will kill you.
Y/n : What did he do?
Taehyung : He sent me an emergency text which made me awake. And when I read the text, it said that he needed me to make special arrangements for his vacation.
Eunha : You were texting him?
Jungkook : Well usually hyung's secretary Janice takes care of all my trips. So I asked him.
Taehyung : Why do you want a trip suddenly?
Jungkook : Eunha wants to go on a vacation-

Taehyung : Should have said earlier.
Taehyung called on the phone to someone.

Taehyung : Janice, I need the private Jet ready tomorrow. Jungkook will mail you the details so contact him. There should be no mistakes.
He ended the call and Jungkook hugged him.
Taehyung : It's for Eunha not you.

Jungkook : Whatever. 
Eunha : Thank you Taehyung oppa.
Taehyung : It's fine. Call me, if Jungkook tries anything funny there. Take guards with you. And Jungkook take care of her. 
Jungkook : Of course, I will.
Y/n : And have fun there don't stress about work.

Eunha nodded. Jungkook swiped her away to his room leaving you and Taehyung alone. Taehyung was about to head to his room.

Y/n : Taehyung...
He turned to you coming towards you.
Y/n : I was wondering what type of food you like. I mean I am not a good cook, however, if someday I feel like cooking for you then at least I can make it according to your preference.
Taehyung chuckled.
Taehyung : The conversations we had in my office only allowed your perspective to extend to cooking for me.
Y/n : Well no, I just had a thought so I asked you. Besides it's saying food is the best way to someone's heart. 
Taehyung : So you are aiming for my heart hmm?
Y/n : Can you just answer me?
Taehyung : Let's see, I have tasted food from your hands quite a few times, and I appreciate them. According to my preference, I like Italian and less spicy food. Is that good enough?

Y/n : That could work.
Taehyung : Speaking of which how about you also let me know your preferences so I don't fall behind?
Y/n : Anything tasty works for me except Tomatoes I seriously hate them.
Taehyung : Cool. Shall we go to sleep now, Mrs. Kim?
Y/n : After you Mr. Kim.

[Time Skip]

You were working in your room when a maid knocked.

Maid : Mrs. Kim young master is calling for you in the hall. He bought a guest.
Y/n : A guest?
Maid : Business Partner, we assume. 
Y/n : I am coming.

You headed downstairs curious to know whom Taehyung bought home. You could hear the chattering of familiar voices. As you got to Hall you saw none other than Jung Hoseok sitting as if he owns the place. He crushed the cigarette in the ashtray as he saw you. With a bright smiling face, you could see the devious eyes.

You were cold. How the hell did he make his way here? He is scary you know it but how intense he can be sometimes it scares you. He is sitting in the enemy's house smoking cigarettes as if he is meeting an old friend. Hoseok sensed your bewilderment and it only made him laugh. How much he loves to trouble you. First Yoongi now Hoseok, they love to suprise you. 

Hoseok : Good day Mrs. Kim!
You can feel the sarcasm in his words.
Y/n : Good morning Mr. Jung. What brought you here?
You asked as you sat beside Taehyung.

Taehyung : We were in a business meeting and I thought to invite him for drinks.

Now it was your time to panic. You know Hoseok cannot control drinking, he gets drunk and loses his mind. 

Hoseok : A lovely offer I couldn't deny. I wish Min Yoongi could join.
Y/n : What?
Taehyung : Our Business Partner, you remember?
Y/n : Oh of course. Do you guys need anything?
Hoseok : Not at all, please sit with us.

You looked at Taehyung and he nodded as you sat beside him. Hoseok internally laughed as he saw you being an "obedient wife". You know very well he is just here to check up on you and see you struggling.

You guys were talking and drinking when suddenly Hoseok questioned.

Hoseok : You guys are newly married right? How is your marriage going?
Taehyung : Pretty smooth, I believe. We do not have any issues.
Y/n : Yes everything is going fine.
Hoseok : So has it turned into a love marriage now?
He asked as he sipped his drink.

Taehyung : You care so much about us as if you are her brother. 
Taehyung said while drinking which caught you off guard. 
Hoseok : I am tho, right Y/n?
You were about to choke.
Hoseok : Isn't I like a brother figure to you?

You glared at Hoseok, he was playing with fire. However, you put up a sweet smile and said.

Y/n : I appreciate it, however, let's keep our business relationships.
This made Taehyung chuckle.
Hoseok : So salty with words. 
Taehyung : That's a Kim for you, Mr. Jung.
He said taking quiet pride.

Hoseok smirked. A smirk "Don't provoke me", you know it very well. How much is Hoseok having to see you both pretending? 

Hoseok : Are you sure it's the "Kim" attitude?
Taehyung : What do you mean?
Hoseok : I mean her Paternal Family could be savage too.
Taehyung : Seeing her, I know they are.

You were just done.

Hoseok : I should take my leave now. It was nice to meet you both.
He stood up and you both also.
Taehyung : It was a nice time Mr. Jung. I hope we will be meeting often like this.
Hoseok : A lot trust me.

Taehyung and Hoseok smiled at each other. Hoseok kept his hand on your head giving you a "take care" look and left with his guards.