Part 18

Authors POV

You woke up and saw Taehyung getting ready for the office.

He saw you and gave you a little smile.

Y/n : Good morning....
You said sleepily and he smiled coming towards you.

Taehyung : Good morning....Y/n can you help me with my tie.

You nodded and reached up to his level tying his tie.

Taehyung : Y/n we will leave tomorrow for Amsterdam so be prepared.

You nodded. Internally you were excited. Taehyung noticed the sparkle in your eyes and it made him happy. He looked at you and you looked so cute while focusing on his tie.

Y/n : It's done.
Taehyung : Thanks.

He said and wore his watch.

Y/n : Umm when you will come back?
Taehyung looked at you.

Y/n : I mean I have to pack our bags and arrange your things too. It would be good if you could come early.

Taehyung : I have a couple of things to do. I would be away for weeks so I need to finish them today.

You nodded understanding his work is important too.

Taehyung : Selena and Jane will do the chores don't stress yourself. I will try to finish work early and come soon.

He said and left.

You smiled and went to freshen up.

[Living Room]

Eunha was reading a few files and Lucas, her secretary was telling her something.
But she was completely not attentive. She was thinking about Jungkook. After he confessed to her he didn't talk to her anymore. She didn't like that Jungkook will go abroad forever. She doesn't want it. But why?

Her thoughts were broken when Lucas called her.

Lucas: Mam? Mam, are you listening?
Eunha : Ah yes I am listening.

Mrs. Kim and Jisoo were also there discussing something. Just then Jungkook came and went to have breakfast. He doesn't spare a glance at Eunha which hurt her, as usually he would come to her with a bright smile.

Just then a couple in the 60s entered with luggage. Mrs. Kim went and hugged the lady while Jisoo bowed to them. Eunha stood up and you also came out with Jungkook.

The lady looked at Jungkook and hugged him.

Mrs. Jeon : My son...How are you? Are you doing well? I missed you so much...

Jungkook : I am fine.
He said and went to his room.

Mrs. Kim : Y/n, Eunha meet her. She is my sister and Jungkook's Mother and he is his father.

You both bowed to them.

Mrs. Kim : She is Y/n, Taehyung's wife and she is Eunha her sister, and our business partner.

Mrs. Jeon smiled at you both.

Mrs. Jeon : You both are so pretty. God bless you both.

She said and hugged you both and then looked at Jisoo.

Mrs. Jeon : Jisoo, my child how are you?
Jisoo : I am fine Aunt, how are you both?
Mr. Jeon : We both are fine.
Jisoo : Let me take you to your room.

They left and you went back to doing your work.

Eunha felt uneasy as they arrived now soon Jungkook will go away from her. She sent back Luca and went to her room.