That

The next morning Izuku wakes up and gets into his uniform, he goes over to his laptop and opens it. He prints the essay off and puts it in his bag after writing his and Katsuki's name on it. He leaves his room after he was ready, he has breakfast and waits for Katsuki to come down. Izuku knew that if he waits for Katsuki he's going to be late to school, but he is willing to be late.

Katsuki comes down with a slightly angry face, he looks at Izuku and Izuku just smiles a little. Katsuki ignores the greenette and has his breakfast, by the time he was done everyone already left for school. Both Katsuki and Izuku grab their bags, they walk to the school together but neither of them spoke.

When in the school they go straight to All Might, "Ah! Young Midoriya and young Bakugou, good morning," All Might says while waving.

"Good morning All Might," Izuku greets him with a wide smile.

Katsuki just waves, Izuku then takes his backpack off his back. He searches in it then takes out two papers that are stapled together, he hands it over to All Might. "Thank you, I'm sure you both did an excellent job. Now go get to class, I'll see you later in my class," All Might says as the two boys wave goodbye and go to class.

They enter the classroom together making the room look at them, Iida runs up to Izuku as Katsuki goes to his desk. "You're late Midoriya, that's not normal for you," Iida says with his robot arms flailing around.

"Sorry, I had to wait for Kacchan to hand our essay into All Might," Izuku says bowing a little at Iida. Iida accepts what Izuku says and goes back to his desk, Izuku goes to his. Aizawa soon starts the class by receiving everyone's essays, he looks over at Katsuki and Izuku.

"I assume you both handed in yours to All Might?" Aizawa asks as the two boys nod. With that Midnight enters the classroom ready to teach 1-A modern hero art history.

*

The whole class finished their individual training on their quirks, coming up with new moves, naming the moves, and training to get accustomed to the moves. Izuku was learning to use his legs more while getting accustomed to his new costume, he now has some accessories to help him from breaking his bones.

Katsuki created a shooting style with his quirk, he's now able to shoot further subjects. He just has to work on his aim, but when he misses he gets pissed and starts overusing his quirk. Ectoplasm has to come over and calm him almost every minute, so he just stands by Katsuki waiting for an outburst.

The boys are now in the locker room, Izuku and Todoroki were late getting there because All Might wanted to talk with Izuku. Todoroki stayed and waited for Izuku, they walked back together. When they got there everyone was done their showers, "guess we'll be the last one to the dorms," Todoroki says, Izuku nods.

They get undressed and head to the showers, by the time they undressed some people were already heading back to the dorms. They both took quick showers, they go back to change, no one was left. Todoroki took this as an opportunity to finally tell Izuku his feelings, he quickly grabs Izuku and turns him around pushing him against the lockers.

Izuku looked up at Todoroki a little surprised by his sudden actions, "T-Todoroki, what is it? Is something wrong?" Izuku asked concerned for his friend.

"I've been wanting to tell you something since the sports festival," Todoroki starts saying looking down at the greenette.

"Is it about me being All Might's secret love child? Cause I told you, I'm not," Izuku interrupts not getting what Todoroki is wanting to tell him.

"No, but I still think you are. But I want to tell you something about my feelings," Todoroki says as Izuku chuckles a little at the first sentence. He waits to see if Izuku was going to interrupt him again, when he sees he won't he leans closer to the greenette's face. "I like you Midoriya, I like you in a romantic way," Todoroki bluntly says, his heart was racing, he's very nervous.