4.

@Louis_Tomlinson: niall is literally chewing w/ his mouth open. i have the urge to spit.

       @stacylaxitives: @Louis_Tomlinson spit on my face.

       @jakeypoopy: "@stacylaxitives: @Louis_Tomlinson spit on my face." Louis spit on my dick.

       @NiallHoranOfficial: @jakeypoopy @stacylaxitives (insert picture from media here)

. . . 3 hours later. . .

       Louis loved getting drunk to the point when he couldn't even remember it the next morning, and it was probably because he learned to live his life without any regrets. Or it could be the fact that his Irish friend Niall encourages him to let loose each time they walk into a club. But none of that matters.

       The petite boy giggled as he took another shot of his alcohol, slamming the glass cup on the counter absentmindedly. He hiccuped and looked around for Niall, his vision the tiniest bit blurred, and frowned when a pair of khakis didn't catch his eye. Oh well, Louis shrugged.

       "Hey," a voice whispered in his ear from behind, sending an electric current down Louis' spine. The voice was slow and familiar, but Louis was too blissed out to care because his words sounded like honey. Sweet and slow. "You look great tonight."

       Louis smiled appreciatively, his eyes partially open. "Thank you. Can I turn around?"

       "How about after I order you another drink?" the man whispered, his lips pressing against Louis' earlobe explicitly. "Something stronger?"

       Louis knew that it was bad to accept drinks from strangers, but the voice was simply too intoxicating to ignore; then again maybe he didn't need alcohol to get drunk when he had this guy next to him whispering sweet nothings in his ear. "Sure."

       After a minute or two, the drink was passed to him and it fizzed with excitement as Louis pressed the cup to his lips. The liquid did indeed feel stronger than anything he has ever had before, which made him cough erratically and shut his eyes to stop them from tearing up. The man began to caress his back, waiting for Louis to recollect his breath before taking his hand.

       "Are you tired, Louis?" said the stranger. "Do you want to come to my place?"

       Though, Louis had no time to reply because his eyes were beginning to close and his body was becoming limp in the stranger's hands. He let himself fall into a deep sleep, drowning out the sounds of loud music and the throaty laughter that rang in his ear.

NOTE: :o lol bye