9.

"Get off of me!" Louis yelled, turning back around and pushing his hands against Harry's chest so that the tall boy stumbled backwards. He most definitely was not about to lose his virginity inside of a dressing room in the middle of Victoria's Secret with a guy who he just met. Sure, he was trying to look good for that guy but at least he had morals. "Are you crazy?"

Harry shrugged and still had that same evil smirk on his face, glancing towards the hard on that Louis was sporting underneath the underwear. "Maybe just on the edge of insanity. God, you look so beautiful right now."

"Can you- like not." Louis said angrily, grabbing his jeans from the floor and sticking one leg into one pants leg, doing the same for the other. He suddenly felt uncomfortable underneath Harry's gaze and he quickly pulled his pants over his bum, buttoning them and slipping on his shoes. "You're just like everyone else. You want to use me as if I'm some sex toy, but guess what? I'm not that fucking easy, asshole."

"You're right, you're just a great tease. That's not why I want you Louis, let's get that straightened first." Harry breathed, taking his place back in front of Louis, his hand cupping his cheeks in a firm manner that made Louis whimper. "Your body is fantastic, but who you are attracts me the most. The way you act in your videos, the way you laugh, the way you start crying whenever Niall says vagina on camera-"

Suddenly, something inside of Louis clicked. Fuck. "You said that you didn't watch my videos."

Harry raised his eyebrow and chuckled. "Louis, I told you that my sister-"

"No, you said that your sister is somewhere else right? I made a video like that only two days ago and that was the first time it happened, so you're lying. You do watch my videos." Louis said daringly, removing Harry's shaky hand from his face. "And hstomlinson, that's you. Why couldn't I see this before? Knowing where I was every day... knowing everything I like... god, you must be the stalker too!"

"Louis-"

"Oh my fucking god, are you?"

"Louis, if you'd just fucking listen to me!" Harry snapped, grabbing Louis' wrist and pushing him against the mirror so that all of the breath was knocked out of him. How the fuck weren't the co workers hearing this? Louis thought with frustration. "Yes, I watch your videos and I think you're hilarious. I didn't want to tell you because then you'd just see me as another fan, and then we'd never have become friends. Louis, I'm in love with you. I'm so in love-"

"This is not happening right now, nope."

"And I know you're in love with me, I can tell by the way you talk about me around your friends. Stop denying everything we have right now because what we have is real. It's so real. I've been dreaming of this moment forever." Harry pleaded through gritted teeth, his face only inches away from Louis' the more he spoke.

This guy is crazy. "We have nothing, Harry. Do you hear me? Do you understand what I'm saying? I'm not in love with you nor will I ever be, and I'm sorry to say that. Please let go of me." Harry's facial expression fell and it became unreadable as his grip tightened around Louis' wrist, his breathing becoming sharp and rough as his words played inside his brain. "Harry?"

"You're lying, Loubear. They told me that you're lying, tsk."

"What? Who the fuck is they?" Louis shouted, suddenly hearing a high pitched voice coming from outside the dressing room, causing his heart to jump up to the middle of his throat.

"Louis, are you there? Come on we have to go now. I'm getting bored and I literally just went to every store on this floor thanks to this cute guy giving me three hundred dollars." Emma said happily, tapping her foot. Harry covered Louis' mouth and put a finger to his lip before quietly whispering:

"I'm going to let you go. I'll see you soon, Louis. Okay? I'm not trying to scare you at all, that's not my intention."

Louis wanted to tell this guy that he wouldn't be seeing him anytime soon, but instead he nodded fearfully and pushed himself to walk out of the dressing room without saying a word about what Harry did. He needed Zayn.

. . .

"Wait, so he tried to fuck you in the dressing room?" Zayn asked in disbelief, sitting at the edge of Louis' bed with Liam's head resting on his lap.

"You were right, Z. He's a total creep, and he even claimed that he was in love with me. Why can't a non-creepy guy like me?" Louis complained, wrapping himself up inside of his comforter while wallowing away in his sadness. "Why can't Harry not be creepy?"

"Okay, and you also said that he probably hears voices in his head that tell him to praise the Louis gods?" Liam asked, still caught up with the entire story that Louis told them when he came inside of the house. "Are you sure you're not exaggerating?"

"Why the fuck would I be exaggerating about something as crazy as this? He basically admitted to being this crazed stalker, so don't go saying you were right, Lou when I'm six feet under." Louis whispered, crossing his arms while looking around the room. "Maybe he has cameras in here also. He could be watching us at the very moment."

"Hey Harry, next time you and Louis are in a dressing room, can you fuck the insanity out of him?" Zayn said loudly, causing Liam to giggle. Louis pressed his lips into a thin line and his nostrils flared, not enjoying being made fun of. "Oh come on Louis, get some sense of humor. We're only just joking. Liam and I will be here to fight off crazy stalkers for you."

Louis hoped that was true.

NOTE: damn why is harry so persistent

i love you all

vote and comment yaaa it's like 3AM i can't sleep so