22.

CORP ASYLUM 5670
12.24.16, 02:45PM

Louis walked through the double doors of the giant building with his head tilted upward and a folder in his hand; black shades perched on his face so that people wouldn't be able to see his eyes, which had bags underneath them. He had been up all night thinking about whether or not he should have came here the day of his birthday, to a rickety asylum, but he needed to do this now.

The officers knew who he was, hell, everyone did ever since the incident. They looked at him uneasily as he walked past, exchanging looks with one another as if having an unspoken conversation. Regardless, they let him through, already knowing who he was here to see. Louis walked in the direction of the booth where he could talk to Harry, who was a patient under observation here.

After the gun incident with Niall, the police somehow found out their location and arrived before Harry could drop the gun to the ground. They both made it out alive, but Louis couldn't help but wake up every night and break into tears because he made it out alive, even if it took so much work.

Louis took out a kleenex and wiped at the black phone, watching as the door from behind the glass opened slowly, revealing Harry in gray clothing. He smirked when he saw Louis sitting in the chair, even as the guard leading him into the room shoved him into the seat. His expression didn't falter, not even when he picked up the phone and pressed it to his ear, which Louis did as well.

"You came to see me," said Harry breathlessly, pressing his hand against the glass that blocked him from the man. Louis didn't flinch like he would have done before, instead he pursed his lips and let Harry get in his unnecessary talk. "You still look so beautiful. So so beautiful. I just wish that I could reach out and touch y—"

Harry stopped himself, his expression disintegrating into something weak and furious. This was when he was coming into terms with the situation he was in, and Louis knew this because Harry made this face when they went directly to court the same week the police came.

"But I can't touch you, Louis." whispered Harry into the phone. "Do you want to know why?"

"I didn't come here to have this conversation, Harry."

"Because they took me away from you. They took you away from me. We were going to fly to Europe and get married! We were going to do so many things!" Harry shouted at the top of his lungs, so Louis slight pulled the phone away from his ear. "Our plans were ruined. I even had something planned for your birthday today."

"Oh, you remembered." said Louis blandly, watching as Harry's eyes lit up.

"I've been counting down the days. What's that in your hand?" Harry asked curiously, and Louis was glad that there was glass between them because Harry was not going to take the news lightly. He lifted up the paper in his hand and pressed it against the glass, watching as Harry's face transformed into something different.

"It's a restraining order."

There was silence as Harry's eyes scanned up and down the paper, and when his hands started to visibly shake, Louis decided that it was time for him to go. If he didn't leave right away, he would have to witness Harry practically burst into a ball of flames.

"You can't do this to me, to us, Louis. I love you! I love you so fucking much!" yelled Harry into the phone, his veins bulging at the side of his neck. "I won't let some lousy ass piece of paper get in the way of me loving you! Rip it up right now, Louis."

The guard, taking notice of Harry's hostility, grabbed the boy by his shoulders and tried to pull him away from the booth, but Harry was being purposely defiant. His crazed green eyes seemed to see right through Louis' shades, and Louis released a shaky breath as he watched Harry drop the phone from being grabbed ahold of.

"I love you! I fucking love you!" was the last thing that Harry shouted before he was taken back behind the door, leaving Louis sitting there with a grin on his face.

He didn't need to panic anymore. He was finally free.

NOTE: AND THAT IS THE ENDING OF THIS BOOK HA SORRY IF YOU GUYS EXPECTED LOUIS TO FORGIVE HIM AND THEN GET PREGNANT AND RUN FOR THE HILLS & YADA YADA BUT THE TRUTH IS HARRY NEEDED HELP AND I DO NOT WRITE i fell in luv with my kidnappers one direction™ OKAY SO I LOVE YOU GOODBYE THANK YOU FOR READING.