15.

** HAHA PEOPLE ARE LIKE "I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS" AND IM JUST IN MY ROOM LAUGHING LIKE IM SATAN. ENJOY. ALSO, FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, comment your name here if you want it's for something but i will not say it yet until im sure with my idea gbye !

"Louis, darling, can you come here?"

Louis stood behind the door of the living room, which was where Harry was in watching some TV show that hasn't come on in years, his cheeks pink from the blush he had on his face along with the embarrassment he was feeling at the moment. Harry had him wear a fucking maid outfit out of all the things in that Barbie Doll closet, and the cloth felt itchy again his skin.

Not to mention how short the dress was, the white frills failing to go past his knees or the middle of his thighs. It also didn't help that it felt like a feeezer inside of Harry's house, and so the breeze made the tiny hairs on Louis' skin stand up, and he wished that he had all of his sweaters from beck home. "Harry, can I change at least? Please?"

"Not until I see you first, dollface." responded Harry back joyfully, and Louis twitched at the nickname, feeling ten times uncomfortable by just standing there. He swallowed thickly and walked into the room with his head bowed down, tugging at the ends of his dress to try to cover at least something. It didn't hurt to try, right? "Look at me, Louis."

Louis had vowed to himself earlier not to be defiant when it comes to Harry's orders, and so he took his time to look Harry directly into his green eyes, still feeling insecure about the way he looked in this outfit. He felt ridiculous just standing there, but Harry seemed to be mentally undressing him with his eyes since he was biting his lip and stroking his chin as if he was some top dog drug lord- oh wait.

"You look beautiful. Do a little spin for me, sugarplum." These nicknames were becoming too much for Louis at the moment, and it didn't help that he remembered Harry saying the same exact words inside of the dressing room when they encountered. Louis paused and held his breath, finally deciding to do a little spin after counting to three inside of his head. "My beautiful, Louis."

The feathered hair boy forced a smile and held his hands in front of him, trying not to allow it to falter as Harry pat the space next to him on the couch, gesturing Louis over without any word exchange. Louis hesitantly walked over and took a seat next to Harry, nonchalantly creating space between them so that he felt more comfortable, but Harry didn't react to his surprise.

"So Princess, what do you wanna watch?"

Louis blinked as he looked at the TV, unsure if this was a trick or not, but from the calm look on Harry's face, it couldn't have been. "Uh, Disney?"

"Hm," hummed Harry lowly, his thumb hovering over the button on the remote to change the channel. "There are absolutely no good shows on Disney anymore though, wouldn't you agree?"

Louis didn't know why Harry was trying to make conversation with him at this point as if they have been pals for the entire lives, but he figured that it was better than him being completely angry. "I think that Girl Meets World is pretty good. Better than something like Dog With a Blog."

"That's true, like how the fuck did Disney come up with these? Hey, Tom. I'm feeling high as hell today and I have a desperate need to watch a show when a dog is too."

"Gosh, Mark! You know what I'm gonna upload this on our blog! Now that I think about it, we should make that dog run a blog as well." mocked Louis as well, actually finding this scenario quite funny.

"You're right. In celebration, let's give chlamydia to half of the nation."

"Okay, you are at a 10 and I'm going to have to ask you to take it down a few notches until you're at a 4."

Harry began to laugh, his perfectly straight white teeth peeking out from his mouth as he did so, and Louis wondered how someone so pretty could be this psychotic. "You've always been funny, LouBear."

"Yeah, I guess so." replied Louis softly, but liking when someone told him that he was funny because it felt like he was expected to be even more funny the next time he spoke. When his fans would tell him that, he'd smile nervously in the pictures and dash away, feeling awkward in every way possible. Thinking about it, he was beginning to miss them, as well as his social media and making videos.

"You look upset." Harry pointed out, his tone sounding sympathetic, which was ironic because he was the reason that he was so upset.

"I miss making videos."

Silence.

"I miss my subscribers and meeting fans at places I go. I miss tweeting everyone and-"

Harry turned off the TV and threw the remote across the room, watching as it hit the TV directly in the middle and made a dent in it. Louis flinched when he heard the noise, trying not to look Harry in his eyes so that he didn't have to see the amount of crazy in them. "You have me now, Louis. What else is there to want?"

"Nothing you can give me." replied Louis, unaware of the way Harry cringed at his words and clenched his fist.

"Louis, what are you talking about? I could give you anything you want, except for the things you don't need."

"I need my freedom."

Harry chuckled and stood up from his spot on the couch, his back to Louis before he turned around with a cold stare, the corners of his mouth lifting so that he resembled something like the devil. "I'm sorry, baby. I can't give you that."

Louis held his breath and nodded, shutting his mouth completely until Harry walked out of the room and shut the door behind him, causing one of the portraits of Louis on the wall to fall.

NOTE: :-) hey beautiful ! how are you !