0.

Twitter

Login

Username or Email: lalaloupsy@gmail.com

Password: ieatass69

@louisboo898: @Louis_Tomlinson when is ur next video im impatient!!

@LOUISBOTTOMZ: "@louisboo898: @Louis_Tomlinson when is ur next video im impatient!!" SAME IMG

@hstomlinson: "i wonder where @Louis_Tomlinson lives..."

  "Hey Lou, wanna go out to Starbucks with Liam and I? It's on me," Zayn asked, pulling on his ripped jean jacket over his red Marvel shirt. He had his wallet in one and a Polaroid camera in the other, his finger on the lens. Louis waved him off as he typed away on his new Mac that a fan bought him and explored it's features. He hated when people bought him things because he didn't know what to give in return, but this was an exception. "Okay fine, I'll just bring you back a Mocha Frappé. Your favorite. Because I'm a great friend!"

  Louis rolled his eyes lovingly and the door slammed with a loud thud. If Liam and Zayn didn't spend the while time sucking each others face off in the car, they'll probably be back in about an hour or so. This gives him enough time.

  Louis set up his equipment in the living room so that he could record while he was sitting on the couch. He brung his Mac with him and placed it next to him, checking his Twitter feed for any important updates before he did what he had to do.

Compose

@Louis_Tomlinson: HEY GUYS IM GOING LIVE IN LIKE 5 MINUTES ON YOUNOW SEND ME QUESTIONS #qswithlou

Trending

#TaylorSwiftARRESTED

#tylerchokelybae

#sheeranfollowspree

#qswithlou

#alexfromtarget

#mileycyrustwerkgasm

@gigiginova: @Louis_Tomlinson GOING LIVE?? MKRE LIKE PLAN MU FUNERAL OMGHMHDFG

  Louis laughed and scrolled through some of the tweets before going on YouNow and beginning his video. People were starting to watch, and soon those thousands turn into hundred thousands. People began to comment things even though he hasn't even started talking yet, which made him exorbitantly blissful.

bootyhunter: YOURE SO PRETTY WHY
chelslake: honestly my self esteem is so low right now.
louisismybutton: did you do something new with your hair omg i love it
hstomlinson: you look beautiful today.

  "Thanks you guys, I did not get a hair cut though. I simply pushed it upward and made this work!" Louis said excitedly. "Now onto the questions."

gghinoph: i bet 99% of the questions are dirty

  Louis didn't doubt gghinoph for a second.

  "Okay first question is, are you a virgin?" Louis read aloud. He blushed a scarlet red and gave a knowing look towards the screen and snorted. "Guys, I'm anti social and disgusting. Of course I'm a virgin."

  More comments started pouring in.

hstomlinson: i could change that.
JESSIESMOLE: THE LIES THE LIES
tomlinsuckme: we all know youre a bottom anyways Lou :)
LOUISTOPSALL: LOUIS IS A DUCKING TOP DON'T ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THIS.