16.

His touches weren't something that Louis could easily describe or put into words. It seems like his body was sending him mixed views on how he felt when Harry's hands ran down the sides of his arm, each fingertip dancing on top of his tan skin at the slowest pace he could. Louis looked into Harry's viridescent eyes and found traces of lust, not doubting for a second that love wasn't present as well from the way he was being stared at.

Harry's tongue poked out of his mouth and sat on top of his roseate lips as he gazed down at Louis, his breaths coming out soft and unruffled, bringing tranquility into the room. There was more silence before Harry spoke first, his voice serene and careful so that he didn't lose this moment and begin to think that it was all in his head. That this moment was all a lie.

"I love you, Louis."

The three words didn't add onto any built up tension, and Harry grew enough courage to lean forward so that he was passionately kissing Louis, his hand cupping Louis' cheek gently as if being cradled. Louis parted his lips and used his teeth to tug on Harry's bottom lip in a teasing notion, his hand nonchalantly moving underneath his pillow and gripping onto a sharp object.

"Do you really love me, Harry?"

Their breathing was becoming one with each other the more they kissed, and Louis felt his heartbeat go erratic and insane as he hovered the sharp object behind Harry's back, the scissors gleaming under the bright lights of the room. It was shining with power, and Louis felt no hint of fear inside of him as Harry began to kiss his neck, the desperation becoming unbearable.

"I love you to death."

As soon as Harry muttered those words into Louis' mouth like a quiet prayer, Louis slammed the pair of scissors into his back without any remorse. Harry didn't look the least bit surprised when he felt the sharp object pierce inside of him, and he pulled away from Louis with a distressed grin on his face, uttering these words before his eyes closed:

"And I mean it."

Louis jolted awake and nearly heaved all over himself, sitting up in his bed with sweat drenched on the side of his face as if water was dropped on him. His eyes were wild as he looked around the room, checking his hands to make sure that there was no blood there before getting up. His head was pounding like crazy because of the amount of stress he was under, and so when he got up too fast he nearly fell to the ground.

"You don't look too good." said a woman, who was standing in the middle of the doorway with her hands on her hips. She shook her head as Louis stared at her in shock, walking into the room and observing it through squinty eyes. "And neither does this room. It looks like I just walked into a Barbie playhouse."

"Who are you?" asked Louis hurriedly, earning an agitated look from the woman.

"I'm Charlize, one of Harry's close friends. You must be Louis, the RedTube guy."

"That's a porn site."

"Oops, is there that much of a difference?"

Suddenly, a deep husky voice began to bounce off of the walls inside of the hallway as they walked in the direction of Louis' room, and the caramel haired boy came to the conclusion that it had to be Harry from the way he spoke. "Charlize, I didn't ask you to chat with Louis. I simply asked you to bring him to me so that I could speak with him."

"I haven't listened to you since kindergarten when you told me to put glue in my mouth."

Louis rubbed his head and looked between the two with a confused expression on his face, feeling out of the loop just like he always did. Looking at Harry brought back reminders of what had happened in his dream, and Louis glanced at his pillow sitting on the top of his bed with a queasy feeling before making eye contact with the curly haired boy again. His plan would be put into action soon if he cooperated better than he did before, and there was no doubt about it.