5.

The first thing that Louis hears when he opens his eyes is a faint 'I love you so much', which causes him to smile. He thought it was Zayn in an abnormally good mood, but the voice was different– deeper. Louis sat up in the bed, feeling his brain turn too mush due to last night's alcohol frenzy, and looked around the room. The person who whispered those three words weren't there, so he took his time wondering where he was.

The room was full of posters...of him. The windows were covered with the posters of Louis, and so no light was let in, making the room darker than it already was. The only thing in the room besides those posters was the bed and the door. Wherever he was, he needed to get out of here quickly.

Louis removed the sheets from his body and gasped when he realized he wore nothing but tight white Calvin Clein underwear. What the hell happened last night? He desperately looked around the room for clothes and sighed when he realized that he wasn't finding anything, quietly making his way out of the bedroom soon after.

The smell of fried eggs and bacon filled Louis' nose with a jolt, and he paused several feet away from the kitchen to check and see if anyone was in there. When he was sure that no activity was present, he walked into the kitchen to see a plate of food and a note next to it.

Dear Louis,

Sorry I couldn't be there to wake you up, but I made you breakfast. You're probably confused right now, but I was at the club the same night you were and some guy got you drunk. I brought you to my place, I hope you don't mind. Feel free to call. I hope you're okay. Aspirins on the counter.

991-***

–xoxo Harry.

P.S You threw up on your clothes so I cleaned them. They're on the counter as well.

Louis squinted his eyes as he finished reading the note. It was funny how Harry always seemed to be in the same place Louis was, almost like he had a tracker on him or something. He shrugged and grabbed a piece of bacon off the plate and stuck it in his mouth, groaning when he realized how delicious it tasted. Man, this guy could cook.

Louis then walked over to the counter where an aspirin and a cup of water sat, which he took gradually. He grabbed his clothes in the process, smiling when he noticed that his phone was sitting on top of them. Glad this guy doesn't steal.

From: ni whoran

where r u? u okay?

From: liams hoe (zayn)

some guy picked up the phone when we called...where are you?

From: zayns hoe (liam)

LOUIS TOMLINSON DO WE HAVE TO SEND OUT A SEARCH PARTY? YOU WILL BE BACK BY THIS AFTERNOON OR WE'RE CALLING THE POLICE.

From: zoella stella

dufe pls cum home lol or i will cut you.

.  .  .

Louis returned to his natural habitat about two hours later, having taken several buses to get there. Tons of fans were taking pictures and asking for autographs on nearly every bus he got on, and he honestly just wanted to sleep. He tried to shut his eyes on the bus, but whenever he did he'd open them to about three girls sitting in front of him.

When he made it to the front of his apartment building, there were about three police cars waiting for him. Great, Louis thought. Didn't actually think they'd do it.

"Louis! There you are, you had us worried sick!" Liam shouted, running up to Louis and cupping his face in his hands. He peppered kisses all over his face, causing Louis to scrunch his nose. "Where were you?"

"Relax mom, I went out and got too drunk. I then stayed at the guy I liked house, and he cooked me a delicious breakfast. I would've called but my phone died." Louis explained, shrugging.

Liam squinted and turned to one of the officers sitting by the car. "You can go now, he's here."

The police officer sighed with relief, and before getting in his car he looked Louis in the eye. "My daughter was going berserk when she thought you were missing, she loves you." Then he drove off.

"Okay, well I wanna go to sleep now so can we go inside–"

"I want you to explain everything tomorrow. We were so scared." Liam inquired.

As soon as they got inside of the apartment, Louis was tackled by a wild Niall. Niall squeezed the life out of him by hugging, causing him to laugh.

"You're alive! Liam and I spent the entire day trying to stop Zayn from crying–"

"Don't tell him that!" Zayn shouted from the other room, but Louis could hear him release a sigh of relief when he realized he was here. "Welcome back, Lou!"

"It hasn't even been 24 hours, how did you get the police to show up?" Louis asked, pushing off Niall.

"When you're a famous YouTuber, you get perks Lou. Major perks." Liam stated, shaking his head.

.  .  .

@lollouisishot: LOUIS IS ALIVE THE FANDOM CAN ALL CALM DOWN NOW

@MAJORMILLYYO: @Louis_Tomlinson MY BABY IS HOME YSSYESBSAW HIM ON THE BUS TODAY. AO CUTE

@BarackObama: The queen has returned to his home. Glad you're alive, Louis.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @BarackObama WHAT THE FUCK