22 DIG OUT THE CLUES

Meanwhile, in an office room in a big company in the central Beijing...

Two men were sitting on the two corners of a sofa, facing each other with their legs are crossed.

"I thought you're only drinking in the special occasions...!" One of the men commented when another man is picking up a glass of red wine on the table.

The other man glanced at him with a smirk curled up on his lips.

"With you, everytime is a special occasion..... Sun Er....!" Replied the man.

The man called Sun Er smirked. He sipped the wine in his glass, eyes never leave thr other man. From the atmosphere around the room, it seems they got a heat burning in them, like two people who have desire toward each other. Through their eyes, they tried to seduce each other secretly.

Zhu Wuhan, the CEO of another big company, shifted his sitting position to the middle of the sofa. Half of his arm propped on the top of the backrest. He smiled seductively with flirting gaze at Sun Er.

Sun Er felt his desire stirred in the pit of his stomach which sends him an electric shock. His heart wavered by the man's sharp gaze. Zhu Wuhan tapped the seat beside him, invited Sun Er to sit closer to him. Sun Er smiled and his tongue sticks out as it tracing his teeth. The flirting gaze flashing all over his eyes. He glanced at the seat where Zhu Wuhan still rested his hand on. Again, Zhu Wuhan tapped the cushion.

Finally, Sun Er shifted his seat closer to the other man. Their sitting position's gap was only a few inches apart now. Zhu Wuhan smirked.

"I have checked your health history in the hospital in Beijing...." Zhu Wuhan spoke in a husky voice. His thumb caressed Sun Er's hand.

On the other side, Sun Er was startled with Zhu Wuhan's confession. He pulled his hand back from Zhu Wuhan's reach.

"What is your purpose checking on my private's business??' Sun Er snapped.

Zhu Wuhan stared at Sun Er who showing that he was unhappy with his work. He chuckled and reached Sun Er's hand again and this time he holds on it.

"Because I'm very interested in you...." Zhu Wuhan replied. He brought Sun Er's hand and kissed the back of it.

Sun Er flustered when he found this action which he thought it was a little bit weird. It was not the first time he exchanged the flirting gazes and seductive smiles and smirks with Zhu Wuhan. But he thought Zhu Wuhan was only teasing him to get closer to him for business purpose. He never thought that he would take a further action by doing that. Zhu Wuhan is a married man with kids. He married a tycoon's daughter, and his brother in law is a Commissioner in the Police Headquarter.

Sun Er was about to pull his hand again, but Zhu Wuhan didn't let him. He held on his hand amd stared at Sun Er.

"I like you, Sun Er...." Confessed Zhu Wuhan with a hoarse voice.

Sun Er more than startled. He was surprised. He pulled his hand harder from Zhu Wuhan's grip.

"You're married!" Cried Sun Er.

"But I don't love my wife. I like you more. I like the way you hurt your father's mistress. I like the way you attack that Nurse....." Said Zhu Wuhan. His voice was hoarse. And while he talked, he gets his face closer to Sun Er's until his lips touched Sun Er's skin.

"Wha-what....?" Sun Er hissed. He was wavering when the other man touching him seductively. He tilted his head to avoid Zhu Wuhan kissing him.

"So, you are the killer?" Sun Er predicted.

"Oh! Your father's ex-lover was a nurse too, right?" Zhu Wuhan said, made Sun Er widened his eyes.

Sun Er tried to push Zhu Wuhan by his chest, but on the other side, he also likes his seduction. So, he wasn't really pushing him away and lets Zhu Wuhan pestered him.