46 IT IS THE END

Sun Er pressed his hand on Yibo's wound to stop the bleeding. He ignored the fact that his hand now soaked in blood. He also ignored his injured arm and leg. Yibo closed his eyes, holding back the pain.

"Yibo, hang on!" He said.

Yibo opened his eyes and looked at Sun Er, then he glanced at Sun Er's soaked blood. He slapped Sun Er's hand away from his wound, letting the blood oozing out.

"No, Yibo!" Cried Sun Er, going to cover Yibo's wound again.

"Don't touch me! You're filthy psycho!" Yibo shouted with the strength he has. Struggling, he got up from Sun Er's lap and moved away.

"Yibo, let me help you!" Said Sun Er.

"Heh!" Yibo scoffed and smirked painfully. "Sun Er! You're not in a better shape than me. How are you gonna help me?"

"I only got shot on my arm and leg. I still can survive!" Replied Sun Er.

"You're not! If you lost blood too much! Akh!" Yibo pressed his hand on his stomach when the blood creeping out more.

Sun Er immediately makes a move to help his brother.

"Don't come closer!" Shouted Yibo. He raised his hand that suddenly holding a gun he found on the ground. It's Sun Er's gun that he dropped earlier.

Sun Er froze seeing a brother he spent his life with, showering him with affection and attention, protect him from the bully, now is pointing a gun at him, ready to pull the trigger and release the hot bullet from its barrel.

"You're animal!!" Yibo screamed.

"Yibo.... I'm your brother you loved. And I Love you. Always. No matter what...!" Said Sun Er.

"Shut up!! You don't love me! You're a fucking killer when you know I'm a police! You left me with no choice, Sun Er!" Shouted Yibo. His eyes glistening with the crystal fluid that threaten him to drop anytime soon.

"They deserve to die! Their life is worthless!"

"Who are you decide their lives? You're not God, Sun Er! Do You know why they doing that kind of job?? They also left with no choice to survive their lives and their loved ones! They are not as lucky as you who still able to live a good life after killing a mother just because she threatening our mother! You have no right!"

"You don't love Mum! You didn't see what she did to Mum! I'm sure if you're in my place,  you'll do the same!"

"I'm not you! I'm not the same as you! I'm not a killer, Sun Er!"

Sun Er made a slight move closer to Yibo, and the click sound appears when Yibo pulling back the trigger. Once he releases the trigger and the hot bullet will be planted on Sun Er's head.

Sun Er gulped the bile in his throat. He never wanted to hurt his beloved younger brother. He always wanted to see his happiness and smile. Yes, he is a.killer.  A serial killer. But he only killed those who he thinks deserve to not live in this world.

"I swear, I will throw you behind the bars, Sun Er.... Your crime is unforgivable...." Hissed Yibo.

"I will turn up myself. But let me help you, Yibo...." Said Sun Er.

"I don't need any from you. Don't come.closer...."

"Yibo,. don't be stubborn. Let me help you, so I can help Zhan...!"

"Don't ever you touch him, Bastard!!" Yibo screamed again through the pain from his wound when Sun Er mentioned the boy he let go to capture the criminal as dangerous as Zhu Wuhan. Guilt creeping up in his chest. How can he ask Zhan to chase Zhu Wuhan who also able to kill?