35 SWEET NIGHT

The silent night, where the people had gone to bed to take some rest after a long day. The pitch black darkness surrounding the universe perfectly, invited the night creatures to take a chance to live their life. And the dark was creepily creeping up in the forest, hundred of miles from the city.

Even though it was a forest, dark and scary in the night, and still gives a creepy vibes in the daylight, but it doesn't stop  a car, Wagon type, to break the dark and the difficult field to get through. It kept gliding with the bumps at many times on uneven off-road. The sound of its engine growling, crashing the small animals who have the tour on the grass or the ground, chasing away them which hoping and hugging on the trees.

After the bumped field, the hard wagon arrived at a small cabin in the deep forest. There was another car in front of the cabin, a cargo van model. The silent surrounded the place after the wagon killed its engine, only the sound of the night animals typically in the forest came up again after that.

The sound of the car.door being opened and slammed shut again could be heard,.as there is a tall man climbed down the wagon. He seemed to scan the van then let out a scoff. Then he leaned on the wagon and lit up a cigarette. He sucked the cigar deeply,.let the hot nicotine drowned his lungs before he escapes it through his  mouth and nostrils. He turned his head to the cabin when he heard the creaking sound made by the cabin's door from the uncared hinges being opened. Another tall man came put of the cabin. He walked approaching the earlier man. He joined the man leaning on the wagon.

"Smoking?" The first man offered the cigar in its packet to the other man.

The other man glanced at the man, then to the cigarette packet. But his hand goes to the cigar that lit up on the man's hand. The first man chuckled and let the other man to suck the cigar he was sucking on.

"Smoking is not good for you, Sun Er....!" said the other man. He took a deep suck on the nicotine, then let it out to fly around and gone on the cold air.

"How is she?" Asked the first man.

"She's sleeping...." Replied the other man.

"Did you get any problems to get her here?" Asked again the first man.

"Not a big deal. Her parents seem to terrify when they heard that I can stop their business and choose to give up their daughter.... Heh! What a pathetic parents....!" The other man scoffed. He took another sucks on the cigar before he returns it to the other man.

"Your men are too careless in checking the area. They left a little girl witnessing their act. Lucky she didn't say a lot to your brother...!" Said the other man.

The first man didn't reply. He sucked his cigar deeply while his eyes gazing at the darkness behind the thick bushes.

"Hey...!" The other man sounded. He snuck his hand behind the first man's waist and pulled him closer toward h

The first man glanced and looked at him. He smirked.

"Seriously, Zhu Wuhan? Do you want to do it here? In the forest?" The first man chuckled.

"Why not? Isn't it more interesting to do it in the deep forest like this?" The other man smirked seductively.

The first man smiled. He dumped the cigar butt that still remains half on the ground coated by dried leaves. He smacked it with his shoe's outsole until it turns into crumbs. He turned his body to the other man and slung his hands around the other man.

"Are you serious? How's with the little girl?" Asked the first man.

"Do you expect me to  do it with her, instead?" The other man smirked.