50 LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Yibo came to the department that morning, welcomed by Yu QianRu, the policewoman who has a crush on him.

"Where is your baby boy?" She asked, looking at the back of the Captain.

"He's visiting his friend," replied Yibo.

"Captain! Have you got the latest news?" Asked the woman.

"What news?" Asked Yibo, furrowed his brows.

"Come!" Yu QianRu grabbed Yibo's hand and dragged him.

She brought Yibo to her desk and sat him.in front of her computer. She clicked an icon on the screen and there was a link pasted on the device.

"I got it from the prison where your brother is imprisoned. It's a footage which actually doesn't release to the outsider of the jail. But a friend of mine has shared it with our database .and we can't leak it out to the other police in the department...!" Said Yu QianRu.

"What is it about?" Asked Yibo.

"I'll show you!"

Yu QianRu clicked the link and open a video. The video started to play and it shows a big room with a few tables and chairs that separated by cubicles. It was a visiting room in the men prison. There were not a lot visitors, only two tables that filled. There was a man sitting on a table in one of cubicles.

Yu QianRu zoomed in the video, focusing on the table with one man who seems to be a visitor, waiting for the prisoner to come and see him.

"Do you recognize him?" Asked Yu QianRu.

Yibo didn't give an answer. He didn't seem to surprise, either. He knew it was Zhan and he also knows that Zhan visited Sun Er in the prison on the date that indicated on the video. He just kept watching on the video.

Yu QianRu skipped the screen to when Sun Er came out with a guard. His hands and legs are chained. Secretly, Yibo gulped his bile seeing Sun Er's condition. He never been visited his brother since the Judge drops him the verdict. He didn't hate his brother, but he was unable to accept his wrongdoing. Sun Er was his idol since he was little, and he found out that he has done the crime since he was very young. And in Yibo's assumption, Sun Err got addicted to it.

Sun Er and Zhan seemed to talk on the video but he couldn't hear anything. And due to the poor video, he also was unable to read the lips movement. Yibo kept seeing Sun Er smirking arrogantly. There is no remorse or sadness in his eyes. This made Yibo felt his blood start to boil up. He clawed on the table and this didn't go unnoticed by Yu QianRu. She knows the family since she was very young and she also sees Sun Er as a nice person. No one would think that he iss such a man. What made she feels bad more was that the two brothers are gay.

Suddenly Yibo got up and hit the table when in the video Sun Er begins to attack Zhan. QianRu took a step back with Yibo's sudden outburst.

"What did he do to Zhan??" Yibo snarled.

"Umm... Maybe Zhan say something that trigger his anger!" Replied Yu QianRu.

"Zhan is not such a person! He always very careful choosing the words when he talks to the elders....!" Hissed Yibo.

Yu QianRu silent. Yibo slammed the chair and walked out of files room, left Yu QianRu who still puzzled.

Yibo went to his room. On the way, some.of the officers greeted him but ignored by Yibo. He pushed the door open and slammed it shut before he throws himself on the chair. He rubbed his forehead and pinched the bridge of this nose.

First, he was feel sorry for Sun Er when he saw his condition. He was much skinnier. His hair that always combed nicely and stylist now looks disheveled and drop on his forehead in a messy way. His bright skin turned dull and dry. He was angry when he saw him being unremorseful but he still understand him as a proud man before. But he couldn't considerate him when he started to lay his finger on Zhan to hurt him.