Part 1

"He said what to you?!" Kirishima yells when I told him what happened earlier that day. "And he still claims to become the nr.1 hero?? No way!" I give him an awkward smile.
"It's fine Kirishima-Kun. I'm used to being bullied by now." I tell him.
"Ok. But being bullied is different from being told to kill yourself!" Kirishima looked genuinely upset even though we didn't even know each other that well.
"It's fine really." I tell him again. "Are you though?" I nod, but stop when he holds up my notebook. It's open on a page where I had been ranting about.. Kacchan.
"It doesn't look like it." Kirishima continues. "I'm fine. that was a year ago."
We were still sitting by the pond outside my school. I don't think Kirishima goes here, but I could be wrong.
"Hmpf. I still don't believe you.. Hey Midoriya, can I ask wat your quirk is?" I look at him while trying to think of something else to say then: "I don't have one." That would be embarrassing and I don't know how Kirishima reacts to quirkless people.
"Shitty Deku doesn't have a quirk Emo." Kirishima turns around and sees Kacchan coming towards us. Great.
When he's done processing Kirishima turns back to face me. "You're quirkless?" Embarrassed I nod while trying to avoid eye-contact with both Kirishima and Kacchan.
"That's so cool! There's this quirkless girl at my school and she want's to become a hero too, just like you!" I look up in surprise. I wasn't used to this kind of reaction and for a moment I didn't know how to answer.
"Well, she can dream about it all she wants but now everyone is fit to be a hero, just like Deku here." Kirishima gets up and walks towards Kacchan.
"Don't.." I whisper while pulling him back. "He told you to kill yourself!" He reminds me, why was he so upset over someone he hardly knew??
"I don't care, he was joking!" I glance at Kacchan. He hadn't been joking. He wanted me gone, you could see it in his eyes.
"Was he?!" Kirishima looks at Kacchan once more before dragging me away from my school building.
"Hey! Where are we going?" "My place. It's more private there." I try pulling myself loose but Kirishima is way stronger then me.
"Wait- I have homework to do and- Hey!" He lets go off of me. and I fall to the ground.
"I don't have time for this." I tell him. "I'm sorry." He states before just walking off.

When I'm almost home I hear something behind me. "Hello?" I turn around but before I can do or say more my whole body starts stinging.
"Not perfect, such a weak body." I hear a rough voice say. I try fighting it off but it's hard to resist something when it's suffocating you.
"I think that's enough." I hear a distant voice say. suddenly everything is warm, a bit too warm maybe. The.. thing, that had been suffocating me moments before drained back into the sewers.
"Damnit." I turn around to see a tall man, burn scars covered his face. He looks down at me with a stern look.
"Thank you.." He nods still with the same look. "No problem. you did me a favor as far as I know." The man told me, stretching out his arm to help me up.
"How?" He looks at the sewer opening. "Now I know where that asshole is."
"W-what was that?" "Doesn't matter. I need it. have a good day kid." He keeps looking around as if he's scared something will see him.
"Who are you?" The man sighs but answers: "The names Dabi. That's all you need to know." I nod. I don't want to bug him but in some way I want to help, like I apparently already did.
"Can I.. Can I help you more?" He raises an eyebrow. "What's your quirk?" He asks. I don't answer.
"Fine. you can help me, keep away heroes." Wait- what?! with that Dabi opens the sewer and leaves.

"I AM HER-" I turn around to see my IDOL, All-Might. I don't know what to say, I do remember what Dabi told me "Keep heroes away." I don't say anything and just go to stand on top of the sewer entrance, making it look as if I'm stepping out of the way.
"Hello young one. Could I ask you a few questions?" All-Might takes a few steps closer to me and I unconsciously glance down, into the sewer.
"I- Yes! Of course!" I yelp. All-Might laughs proudly, like he always does. "C-Could I ask you some questions in return?.." He nods, and then proceeds to ask if I'd seen a villain made out of mud.
"I.. I don't think so.." I lie.
"C-can I ask a question now?" Again, All-Might nods. "Can.. Can I be a hero even without a quirk?" He turns pale and doesn't answer.
After some time of silence he shakes his head. "I'm sorry. But without a quirk, I don't think you can be a hero."

{Hope you enjoyed the first part. It's a bit short but I hope the next part will be longer. Have a good day/ Night/ evening/ morning}