Chapter 3- India

Everyone exits the plane and head to baggage claim.

"Are you excited to be in a different country?" Luke asked me as he handed me my luggage. 

"This is your first time not being in America?" Michael asks.

"Yes and yes," I replied smiling at them.

"Well congratulations," Michael said while pulling me into a hug. 

"Thanks."

We get our luggage and Steve comes up to us and tells us all the information that we will need to know, where we were staying, where the limo was that would take us to the hotel, our room numbers, where they were performing, and how long we were going to be here. After that, we head to the limo to go to the hotel. The question I had on the plane to California resurfaced in my head; who requested me to be here? I guess time might tell. 

The hotel was packed with fans and paparazzi. I get out and almost get pushed to the ground by some girls, until I feel an arm around my waist. It was Luke. He helped guide me into the hotel while people were swarming around us, but we finally made it inside. Steve sends us to our assigned rooms, I get there and take a shower. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

Luke

I walk into her room and can't find her anywhere. I look around her hotel room and then I hear something from the bathroom. It sounded like she fell. Ashton came in and asked where she was, and I filled him in on not being able to find her and hearing a loud noise from the bathroom. He goes to the door and carefully opens it. When he does, she is laying on the floor in front of the sink with nothing but a towel on her. Ashton helps her up and to the bed for her to sit down. She told us that she had fallen when she got out of the shower. She said she didn't hit her head so that's good.

"We can't let Steve know about this." I say.

"Why?"

"Because he'll kick you off the tour," Ashton chimes in while wrapping her bleeding leg in a cloth. 

Brooke

Ashton finished wrapping my leg. I asked them why they came into my room in the first place. They told me that they were going shopping and asked if I wanted to come. We left shortly after. It was the middle of the summer in India and I was wearing pants to hid the cloth covering my leg. The mall surprisingly wasn't full of paparazzi like I thought there was going to be. I get to a clothing store and buy some shirts. One was beige and said India on it in big black lettering. I also got some 5 seconds of summer shirts along with Friends, That 70s show, and The office. We go to checkout and it costed $20, or whatever they use in India. I tried to find my wallet but I left it on the stand by my bed at the hotel. Luke saw my worry and offered to pay for my stuff. I thank him and we walk out.

"Where is Ashton at?"

"He went to go get us some drinks, he said to meet him at the lounge area."

When we get outside the store, we were swarmed with paparazzi. I had no idea what was going on or how they managed to find us here. Then I felt dizzy. All I could see was black.

I wake up with Luke and Ashton looking at me with worry.

"What happened?"

"You fainted and I had to carry you back to the hotel," Luke said while taking a wet cloth off my head.  

Wait where did they get the cloth? It looked like a shirt but not one of the shirts I bought or brought. Then I realized something. Ashton was shirtless. He used his shirt to cool me down? How sweet. 

"How long was I out for?"

"About an hour, we were really worried about you," Ashton said with worry in his beautiful eyes. 

"When do you guys go on?" 

"We should get going we have to be ready to get out there in an hour." Ashton said while him and Luke stand up. They both say bye to me and tell me to rest. 

Just before they go on, I get up and head down there. I know they told me to rest but I'm fine. I want to see them perform. Once I get backstage, I am met with Steve who was wondering why I was just arriving now. Like I don't work for them so I don't have to be here, so I just told him I had fallen asleep. I stand with him and the hair, makeup, and clothes stylist and we watched the concert.  

When the boys got off stage they were so happy for such a great concert. As soon as Ashton saw me, his smile faded. He pulled me aside and asked me why I was at the concert and not in my room resting. I told him that I was fine and wanted to watch. We walked back to everyone else who was deciding where to eat. 

We arrived at the pizza place across the street and we take a seat at a booth by the window. Everyone is laughing and having a good time. The pizza soon came and everyone started eating. Steve came over and told us we were gonna stay the night in our hotel and catch a plane at 5 the next morning for Austria. After an hour we head back to the hotel. The boys and I all say our good nights and went into our rooms. I had a room adjacent to their room and it joined at a door in the wall. 

About 20 minutes of being in my room I heard a knock at that door. I opened my door and to my surprise it was Luke. He asked if I had checked Twitter lately, to which I said no. He handed me his phone and I could not believe what I saw, a picture of Luke holding my hand while walking into the hotel, another while walking out of the store, one of him carrying me after I passed out, and one of us at the pizza place. We were sitting by the window so the photographer cut out the other boys so it looked like it was just us two. My jaw dropped. I could not believe this. Just then I got a text from McKenzie. "Buke? What happened to Ashton?" She also sent a pic of us walking out of the store with our hands connected. 

"You like Ashton?" Luke said while looking up into my eyes. I slowly nodded my head.

"But please don't tell anybody. Please" I begged.

"Ok let's make a deal. I'll keep this a secret as long as you go through with this. Steve told me this would be good popularity for the band, and so now I'm begging you to act this out with me. It doesn't have to be real."

And with that, we shook hands, sealing the deal.