Chapter 4- Buke??

After agreeing to be Luke's fake girlfriend I went to bed. The next morning we left for Austria. 

When we got off the plane, Luke took my hand and led me to the limo and then led me into the hotel. Paparazzi was going crazy because of the rumor of Luke and I's relationship. We get into the hotel and Steve leads us to our rooms. I get to my room and look at my phone and saw the message from McKenzie. Omg I totally forgot about that. I delete it so no one else could see it. I walked out of my door and to my luck Luke was walking out of his room. I asked him if I could tell my sister that the relationship was fake. He said it would be best to not. This feels so weird, keeping something a secret from McKenzie, it is something I have never done before. We tell each other everything.

I pushed that thought away when Luke asked me what I was doing. I told him that I wanted to ask him if I could tell McKenzie. He nodded and went back into his room. I walked down to the lobby and found Steve talking to Michael and Calum. I walked up to them and they were talking about how we were staying in Austria for a week. A week?! Why a whole week when we stayed in India for only one day? 

My thought are interrupted by a phone call...from Miranda. Why would Miranda call me? I step aside and answer the phone.

"So it seems that my little present has helped you score. But why Luke? I thought you liked Ashton?" She asked me in her questionable tone that I surprisingly miss.

"Well things change," I lie to her, remembering what I promised Luke to not tell anyone.  

"Also I never used your gift," I add on.

"So you admit you brought them on tour?" She said in her i-knew-it voice.

Instantly my face turned red. I did bring them. I hadn't used them, but I still brought them.

"Is that it because I have to go."

"Yeah just wanted to ask you that and say hi to my little sister." Awww how sweet. We said our goodbyes and ended the call. 

Calum walked up to me and asked me if I was ok. I said yeah and asked him why.

"Because your face is as red as a tomato." Michael said while walking up to me with a smile on his face. 

"Everything is fine, I was just talking to my sister." I explain hoping they don't question me about it any further. 

"Okay. Are you hungry Calum and I were just trying to figure something out." Michael said.

"Yeah I could eat," I chuckled.

We spent the next few minutes deciding what to eat until we decided to go to a place that was said to have the best Weiner Schnitzel in Vienna. I'm going to be honest, I have never had Weiner Schnitzel, but based on what Michael said it sounds good. We walked two blocks till we get to the restaurant and go up to order. We sat down and started talking while waiting for our food.

"So why are we in Austria for a whole week?" I ask them.

"I don't know, typically later in the tour we will stay in one country or area for a few days. But not on the second stop and for a week long," Calum explained.

 A few minutes later our food came. Michael took a picture of me taking my first bite and posted it on Twitter saying, 'first time eating Weiner Schnitzel. Congrats Brooke!!'. For the next half hour we talked and laughed. Honestly this is what I wanted when I was talking to McKenzie before I left, to just be their friends. I forgot all about Ashton, the Buke rumor, my confused family back at home, and everything else that is going on in my life. I was finally having fun. 

We headed back to the hotel because the boys had to be at the venue in an hour to get ready for their concert tonight. I took a quick shower before hand so I could help the crew get them ready. I get down there and things are a little hectic. The clothing stylist is carrying bags of clothes to different rooms for the boys. The hair stylist is working on Luke's hair, while stage crew members are walking around backstage trying to see if everything was working on stage. To say I had no idea what to do is an understatement. I was in a total madhouse and needed to find Steve. Once I found him he told me that I could help by keeping the boys in line while they aren't in the makeup or hair styling chair. 

Ok I can do that, but first I have to find the boys. Luke was in the hair styling chair, while Calum just sat in the makeup chair. I knock on one of the dressing room doors until I hear a come in. As soon as I walk in I am met with an almost naked Ashton, who is wearing nothing but some briefs.

"I'm so sorry," I say as I close the door.

Ashton

"Come in."

I look up to see Brooke walk into my dressing room. She looks at me like she's a deer in headlights. She quickly walks out. I'm confused as to why she did, then I remember I'm only wearing briefs. She probably thought this was Luke's room and came in here to have some fun before the show. Luke is so lucky. He gets to date the most beautiful girl I'm sure any of us has ever seen. If only I had a chance. When she fell asleep on my shoulder when we were flying to India, I thought that I might have a chance, but I was sorely mistaken because she is in a relationship with Luke. The girl I am madly in love with, is dating one of my best friends, my brothers. 

Brooke

After the concert everyone went to bed. The next day the boys had interviews all day, with another concert the day after that. The day after the concert, they had a photoshoot. The rest of the time in Austria, we get to do whatever we want before we head to Germany. 

Hope this chapter was good enough for everyone. Sorry its a little short too. The next chapter should be very eventful and hopefully very interesting. 

Love love Brooke