the one with the interview, call and movie

Ashton

Calum and I get out of the hotel room and go next door to find something to do. We spent almost an hour trying to decide. As we were deciding, Steve came to the room and said our interview was rescheduled for an hour from then. So much for that.

I went back to my room and wrote a note for Brooke letting her know where we were. 

After that the boys and I went to the interview. They kept asking Luke about him and Brooke. He already told press and announced that it was fake so I don't know why they care. 

The interview went on for another hour. Which means about a half hour of Luke telling the interviewer of the fake relationship, and a half hour of playing an assortment of games. When we walked off, I asked Luke is he told press and he said yes. We all ended up having a huge talk about how it was weird they kept asking. 

After that, the boys and I walked across the street for lunch.

Brooke

I wake up and see the note on the nightstand. Ok so they went to an interview. I look at my phone and saw I was receiving a call. I look at the caller ID and am a little shocked by who it is.

"Hey sis"

"Hey so I heard about what happened between you and McKenzie," I hear Miranda say from the other line. Her voice showed concern, something I haven't heard in a while. 

"Yeah it wasn't the best moment we have shared," I respond with a little laugh.

"Are you ok? Do you want to talk about it," she asks concerned. 

"Nah I'm fine. Actually yeah I want to know why she acted out like that."

She sighed before telling me why, "a long time ago when she was 12 she found a brand new band on YouTube, and got a little crush on the drummer who was only a few years older. Later the same year, her best friend got her tickets to see them live which only made the crush grow. When she was 15, she got her first boyfriend. He broke up with her because she was so crazy about the drummer. She dedicated her entire life to him. She showed you them because no one would listen. She wanted to show you the person who she was head over heels for, not have you like him too."

I could not believe it. McKenzie liked Ashton?!

"Does she still feel that way," is the only thing I can think to ask.

"I don't know. I thought she was over him once she started dating Ethan, but I guess maybe not."

"Thanks," I say not knowing what else to say.

"Anytime little sis. Anything else you want to talk to me about."

"I don't know if your not busy we can keep talking the boys are at an interview."

"Cool. So how is the tour so far?"

"Pretty good. Funny story Ashton and I were in Austria, and the others went to a bar. He got a call later that night saying they just arrived in Germany!" I laugh into the phone as she laughed too. 

"That is really funny. So how long have you been with Ashton?"

"Well I was baking cookies and he came into my room. He gave me a baking kit that is absolutely amazing. And he kissed me. He started freaking out because of Luke and I so I told him it was fake which at first he didn't believe but then did believe it I guess. He got the call from Calum saying they were in Germany so we spent the next few days together," I explain.

"Did you use the little gift I gave you," she asks making my face turn red in embarrassment.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," I say to her. She screams so loud at my response.

"OMG MY SISTER LOST HER VIRGINITY!!!"

"Ok thanks yeah I don't need my eardrums."

"Sorry but this is so exciting. My very own little sister has done the unthinkable. She gave herself to someone else. How many times" she questions.

"Twice."

"OMG I can't believe it. Why didn't you tell me." "Because the Buke rumor was happening and Luke didn't want me to tell anyone."

"Ok I guess that's a good reason."

I hear the door open and Ashton walks in. "Hey if you don't mind can we talk some other time, the boys just got back. Unless there's anything you want to tell me or talk to me about now."

"No no it's fine I don't have anything else to say except bye talk later and have fun."

"MIRANDA I can't believe you just said that. Talk to you later bye."

We end the call and I turn to Ashton. He sits next to me and gives me a hug along with a kiss on the forehead. 

"So you were talking to Miranda. Isn't she your other sister?"

"Yeah she said that McKenzie used to, or maybe still is, head over heels for you," I explain receiving a nod from Ashton. 

"I got a surprise for you," Ashton says after a long silence.

"What," I question.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hand," he says acting like a child. He is so cute when he does that. 

I do as he says, and he hands me a thin box. It felt like a movie box. He tells me open my eyes and when I do my jaw drops and my eyes go wide. I am holding in my hand one of my favorite movies. I watched it in theatres with my grandma when I was 14. I bought the CD but it was all scratched up when I bought it. I read the title...

1917

I hug Ashton and thanked him about a thousand times. I had hold him earlier I loved this movie and about seeing it and buying it all scratched. But I didn't think he would remember. We spend the rest of the night watching the movie. 

"Thank you so much for the movie I love you."

"I love you too."

"In fact let me show you how much I love you," I say reaching for his belt.

Everyone liked this chapter? I hope so! Let me know what you think.

The story about the movie is true. I love that movie I saw it when it came out in early 2020. I was 14 and its rated R so that was fun. It was a Tuesday we were the only ones watching it so they didn't really care. I did also buy it and it was scratched and had on it what I strangely assume is white paint so I was a little upset.

I would like to wish a happy birthday to Ashton Irwin!! Happy birthday Ash I hope it is amazing. I honestly can not believe he's 27 already.

Like comment vote

Love love Brooke