Chapter 22 [edited]

Well today was the day. Friday night and Josuke was nervous and stressed about what he had to wear. He figured something sexy but modest and he was clearly freaking out. He did his best to just smile and make it through the night.

Eventually it came time for him to go to Okuyasus house. There was Okuyasu looking handsome as ever and he looked like a nervous wreck too.

"Uhhhhhh hey..."

Okuyasu awkwardly greeted as he motioned for Josuke to come inside the house. Josuke awkwardly waved and greeted back.

"Hi..."

They both sat down on Okuyasus bed, far away from each other. Their socks, shoes, and coats were off. They barely looked at each other and Josuke managed to mutter.

"It's ok if you're not ready to do it yet. I'm just as nervous as you-"

"I want to do it, but I keep on thinking about how you've already taken it and I've never done this before."

"I've never ya know...... taken it up the ass if that's what you're talking about..... In that case I'm just as much as a virgin as you."

"Well then...."

A sly smirk came over Okuyasus face as he ran his hand under Josukes shirt. Josuke shivered as Okuyasus hands were cold. Okuyasu slightly pushed Josuke down onto the bed.

"I'll be gentle."

After a somewhat weird experience that Josuke had, and an extremely incredible one for Okuyasu. They were both exhausted and collapsed next to each other. The room was filled with heavy breathing until Josuke said.

"I'm not cleaning this up."

"What kind of asshole says that after sex? Not even a 'that was really good Okuyasu' or a 'wow that was the best thing I've ever felt' or even a 'nice try'? Come on man..."

"Sorry sorry, That actually was really good. I can't remember the last time I felt that good. I was practically screaming remember? I'm just not used to being a bottom I don't know what I prefer at all!"

"I'm not cleaning this up either"

They both cleaned up after themselves. Okuyasu did more work however, due to Josukes legs not being in the best condition. The next morning came around and they kissed each other goodbye. Not even speaking of last night.

When Josuke came back to his house and went inside. Caeser wasn't anywhere to be found but Joseph was. He looked straight at Josuke and noticed the several love bites on Josukes neck.

"You got laid?"

Bluntly asked Joseph. Josuke was too tired to lie and figured Joseph wouldn't care if he told the truth.

"Yeah."

"Alright, just use some make up to cover that up. Caeser would freak out."

"Ok."

Josuke went upstairs and collapsed on his bed. Before he knew it, he fell asleep. After a short nap he woke up and immediately regretted it. The realization of him having sex hadn't settled in yet.

"Oh shit"

Josuke cussed to himself. The room was warm due to the heat from outside. Josuke remembered he had to go swimming with Caeser today. Caeser was already at his door and did a U turn when noticing the hickeys. Josuke was too tired to move or do anything.

It had been around ten minutes later, before Caeser walked into the room again. Josuke was too tired to even face the direction Caeser was in.

"Hey Josuke, your boyfriends here to go swimming with you at the little lake near our house. It's private property belonging to us and nobody will see you guys. Have fun!"