Leaving Netholic And New Season

After the whole event with the oni invasion and some of them burn from the light of the sun and some try to hide but got killed by the knight or hero and for Izuku and his friends stay in Netholic for whole five days while Izuku recovers from the fight and powers that he used which made him sleep for five days and this reality made all his female classmate and princess worry about him but they wait is the best option but not knowing what the other girls of Izuku's classmate are thinking and one day they walked to Izuku's room to see him but they all saw each other in front of the room where Izuku was resting.

"Haha hey guys what are you doing here" said Ochako in a nervous tone with a smile.

"That what I like to know too" said Momo with a stern face.

"Hey is it wrong to worry about friend" said Mina.

"I just want to play a prank on him when he wakes up" said Toru.

"You will give him a heart attack, so refrain from playing tricks on Midoriya" said Jiro.

"I'm just here to see if Midoriya doing ok but why are you here Jiro ribbit" said Tsu.

"W-well I came just to see that idiot not doing something stupid like that again" said Jiro with a small blush.

"So why don't we all go check on him ribbit" said Tsu.

Tsu started to go towards the door and try to open it but was stopped by Jiro who was close to her.

"H-hey we can't do that" said Jiro with a blush start to grow bigger.

"Why not" said Tsu.

The girls just stay quiet and they all have a blush not wanting to answer the question to get weird, but during this Jiro heard something inside Izuku's room from her ear jacks.

"Hey guys I think there is someone already inside Midoriya's room" said Jiro.

"Wait really" said Toru in curious.

"Who is it" asked Ochako.

Jiro gets close to the door and puts ear jacks into the door and starts to hear someone and the person is Noelle.

"I-it's Noelle" said Jiro in surprise.

"Wait really, why is she there" asked Mina.

"I don't know but I think I'm about to find out" said Jiro as she continue to listen.

"Hey, that is bad behavior it is an evasion of personal privacy" said Momo as she was surprised.

"So what, aren't you curious on why Noelle is alone with Midori" said Mina as she start to open the little as quiet as possible.

This question made all girls join Mina out of curiosity and look through the door leaving Momo speechless and in the end, she gave up and join with Mina and others to watch what was going on between Noelle and the unconscious Izuku.

"Wow I still can't believe you took down the leader of oni and you helped me to defeat him again and top of that you destroy plenty of ships all by yourself I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me and to my Kingdom" said Noelle.

Then she walks toward him and touches his head.

"Do you know this new appearance it makes me look like the most beautiful person in the kingdom and I don't know how to thank you and my mother used to tell me about stories of love and she says that my prince charming will be someone who I don't expect and you know I never care about that because I don't understand what she meant but now I do" said Noelle as she smiles at Izuku with blush.