Izuku vs Barakail

Izuku now is standing in front of everyone in the castle protecting them from Barakail's attack while the students of 1 A are happy and relieve to see Izuku is fine.

"Midoriya are you ok" said Midnight with worry tone.

"I'm fine Midnight I will take care of these two demons" said Izuku in seriousness.

"You can't be serious, you have got sealed when you fought with them" said Midnight.

"But now I'm fine I can use my full power with no hesitate so please let me fight them" said Izuku.

"I will... support him... too" said Isabella.

"*Sigh* ok but be careful ok" said Midnight.

"Thank you Midnight" said Izuku.

"Midnight do you think this is a good idea" said Ochako in concern.

"He's fine, the saint with him they are going to stop the leader of oni" said Midnight.

"Yes Izuku-niisama is going to win this time" said Mayumi in a happy tone.

"WHAT THAT DAMN NERD IS GOING TO FIGHT THE BOSS IF ANYBODY WANT TO FIGHT LEADER OF ONI THAN THAT SHOULD BE ME" yelled Katsumi in rage.

"Not the time for that Bakugou we have to deal with these demons" said Midnight.

So the whole class of 1A kept fighting but with the support of Midnight helping them take down onis and some helping healing knight and meanwhile Izuku and Isabella are in front of  Barakail and Cain.

"Um-" said Izuku but got interrupted

"Isabella, Viotto Isabella" said Isabella with no hesitation.

"O-ok" said Izuku with sweatdrop.

"Hey Isabella can I ask you favour" said Izuku.

"What... is it" asked Isabella.

"I need you to support me when I fight with Barakail and the reason for that is because of that guy's gun I can't focus if he keeps shoot long-range attacks and if I use my full power it will cause some tremor to the ground, so I need your help to protect others from collapse or getting hurt" said Izuku.

Isabella was just silent for while and spoke.

"Understood... I will try my best to protect... everyone and to support you" said Isabella with eyes close.

"Thank you Isabella" said Izuku.

When they finish talking they stare at Barakail and Cain while they are both in a fighting stance position and Isabella create magic enhancement on herself for any attack the demon will use.

"It seems my seal magic wasn't strong enough to seal you" said Barakail with an evil smile.

"Yeah I know I'm not that easy to die I know it since I have encounter two villains trying to kill me" said Izuku with a smile. 

"Oh is that so" said Barakail in disbelieve.

"Yeah one of them was a USJ attack in japan and the other was before I was enrolled into U.A" said Izuku.

"In that case, I will try harder to seal you or even kill you" said Barakail as he charge to Izuku.

But Izuku bent himself and use his quake bubble and punch him in his gut and Cain shoot his magic bullet at Izuku but a barrier of light block it as Barakail was sent few meters away.

"Gah I forgot you have this kind of power" said Barakail as he stands up and touches his stomach.

"Isn't obvious you can't seal me if I'm using full power now, so now that I will defeat you for sure" said Izuku with two quake bubbles appear in his two hands.