New power

As Izuku trained for a whole night and as the sunrise, Izuku return back to the house and Gran Torino woke up and came down stair with a smile that he had good sleep but saw Izuku is tired.

"Good morning and are you alright, kid?" said Gran Torino as he see Izuku tired.

"Well, I was training on my own to know how to master my power and I think I got a little caught in it, I tried to think on what you said to me and put it into practice but it seems I have a long way to go" said Izuku as he rubs his head while feeling tired.

"Kid, don't think too much about it and I know it's the first time trying it in a different way and got you excited but you must rest your body, and this is only to be expected so it can't be helped after all divine power is too hard to handle it easily and to get your thought of All Might above all he was about to use his quirk normally from the start and I have taught him in a different way, well his only gift characteristic was his body" said Gran Tornio as he walks to the kitchen.

"Wait?! All Might as a student? tell what he was like?" said Izuku in an excited tone that he forget his tiredness.

"hm? well he was my punching bag all we did was practical training only" said Gran Torino as he remember the training with All Might.

(So that is the reason why he is afraid of you) thought of Izuku as he shiver.

"I didn't teach him, softy, because he was the man that is entrusted to me by my sworn friend, who had passed away" said Gran Tornio as he look down in sad.

"Wait? All Might's predecessor passed away? is this because of one for all?" asked Izuku.

"Kid where did you know about this?" said Gran Tornio as he look at Izuku in seriousness.

"W-well, he said he would tell me about it after the sports festival" said Izuku in nervous.

"That idiot, it must be secret, but at least he told the kid who doesn't go off and expose secrets" said Gran Torino.

Then the bell ring and it was delivered to bring something.

"Oh, I'll go get it" said Izuku as he went to get the door.

(I hope you don't regret telling the truth about one for all, Toshinori) thought of Gran Tornio as he looks serious.

Izuku took delivery from the delivery man and as he opened it, it was a new microwave.

"A new microwave?" asked Izuku as he look at the microwave.

"Well for some reason, it got broke yesterday, so I order expert delivery" said Gran Tornio in a cheerful tone.

( Although you are the one who breaks it, I don't know if he taking it seriously or faking it) thought of Izuku as he look at him with a tired face.

 "All right kid, we are going to eat that frozen taiyaki that I bought yesterday, now get ready kid" said Gran Torino with a smile and cheerful tone.

"Wait? are we going to eat Taiyaki for breakfast?" asked Izuku in surprise.

"Of course, I like sweets" said Gran Torino with a happy expression as he walk to the chair.

As Izuku put taiyaki inside the microwave and starts heating while Izuku is still thinking about divine power and how to use it while Gran Torino is happy as he is waiting for Taiyaki.

(I have to think about my power in a peaceful way and calmly, going too hard on my body is letting go nowhere and on top of that I wouldn't be able to catch up to others I have to find tranquillity in myself, the time is waiting to none and at this rate in the order of me to use this power in a good way I need my body to adapt it) thought of Izuku as the Taiyaki in the microwave is finish.