End Of Troubles

As the Izuku and Iida ready to fight hero killer Stain and in the meanwhile Gran Torino is fighting against Nomu and went to attack citizen, but Endeavor  appear and launch attack on it, but it was still live and crouching on his hands and legs  like is about to crawl.

"Hmm even though I used low temperature to him as warning, but this was the first time that was able to stay conscious after getting my attack" said Todoroki.

"Wait Todoroki, it's-" said Gran Torino but got interrupted by Nomu release fire as he dodges but Endeavor swing his hand to change its direction.

"Absorption and release, huh? but since he got some damage from absorption, so it's nothing but a weakling's quirk" said Endeavor.

"That is strange, wait Todoroki! this guy have multiple quirks" said Gran Torino

Then Nomu start to grow big and jump high to attack Endeavor.

"I see now, so that is how it goes" said Endeavor.

While Gran Torino land on the ground and look back to see if anyone around.

(So those two citizen ran away, right? in that case) thought of Gran Torino as he get ready.

As Endeavor raises his hand to aim at Nomu while fire come out from his hand and the Nomu open his mouth as something like tentacles come out from his mouth, but Gran Torino in instant used his jet to launch himself toward Nomu as he goes through the tentacles that come out from Nomu's mouth and in the air he launches himself back to Nomu to stomp at him while broke some of street ground.

"It seems I broke the road, it's been while that I have lost some of my control of it" said Gran Torino.

"Huh, you are not bad honored elder" said Endeavor as he turn off his fire.

they both heard explosion happened in some area.

"Shouldn't heroes are gathered lot over there, and it's been only two or three minutes and all of them is over there... good grief" said Endeavor in disappointed tone.

"I know but let's restrain this guy and send him  to the police quickly, so that we can help others" said Gran Torino.

But Endeavor was just kept quiet as he remembered something.

Flashback begin.

"Shoko, there is some trouble over there! follow me! I will show what a true hero means" said Endeavor as he run with his daughter.

But as they run suddenly Shoko's phone start to vibrate ring as she stops and check the phone, and it was from Midoriya sending his location which give her puzzle.

(Midoriya, send his location only? wait it can't be) thought of Shoko as she realize what reason why Izuku did that.

"Shoko, stop looking at the phone and look at me" said Endeaover in little irritate tone.

But Shoko start to run on another way.

"Hey, where are you going,Shoko?" asked Endeavor in confuse.

"In alleyway at 4-2-10 Ekou Street, send any free heroes if you find any, or you can come after you finish what you are doing, I'm leaving you to take care every trouble here because I know that you be able to settle thing quickly, my friend may be in trouble " said Shoko as she ran other direction.

"Shoko.." said Endeavor as he looks at her in little surprise expression.

Flashback end.

"honored elder, Leave this villain to my sidekicks and go to address place that I'll give you, I Endeavor will be more than enough to support for those over here by myself" said Endeavor.