The First Day.

In early April Izuku is getting ready for his first day at U.A, then his father come out is also ready to get going someplace Izuku saw his father wearing black suit.

"Dad are you going out?" asked Izuku.

"Hmm yes I am going to work to overseas and the reasons of this work is all because of demon species"said Beelzebub while tying his shoes.

"What about breakfast" said Izuku in concern of his father.

"Sorry son but I have to go otherwise these demons will cause problems" said Beelzebub and apologies  to Izuku for leaving in hurry.

"Ok dad be careful then" said Izuku with smile and waving bye to his father.

"Yes son bye and you too be careful" said Beelzebub and left the house.

"So it's time for me to go now" said Izuku as he ready to go.

"Have good day Izuku-sama" said Mayumi while bowing.

"Yes and keep the house safe ok" said Izuku.

"Yes Izuku-sama I will" said Mayumi still bowing to him.

"Ok bye" said Izuku as he left.

(Ok time for work) thoughts of Mayumi in hyper.

Izuku was walking and stop looked the house couldn't help but smile at the home that he lived with his family then he turn back and head to U.A when he arrive he start to search when sense something small sparkle going fast in blink of eye.

(What is that) thoughts of Izuku.

When he go inside U.A Izuku was in the hallways of U.A trying to find his way to his class.

"Ugh where is it I can't be late on the first day" said Izuku while looking for his class.

Then started to speed his walking trying to find his class when he turn the corner and accidentally bump into someone causing both of them to fall.

"S-sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" said Izuku stand up and apologies with bowing.

When he see who it is he realized he bump  into rate 18+ heroine Midnight.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to m-make you fell" said Izuku quickly and offer her a hand to help her up

"It's quite alright, but next time watch where you are going so this doesn't keep happening" said Midnight as she took his hand.

"I-I'm reaaly sorry, I should never make lady fall" said Izuku in nervous  .

"My my your quite the gentlemen are you" said Midnight in smile.

"T-thanks but I have to look for my class" said Izuku as was about to leave.

"Hold on second I can help you find your class" said Midnight.