The Begin Of The Sport Festival

It was the next day and everyone was sitting on their seats relaxing after an event of the Nethiloc incident but during this Izuku is just thinking about his father's talk as he rubs his head and stops thinking as he sigh.

"Midoriya are you ok" asked Tsu.

"Y-yeah there's something my father told me that I can't stop thinking" said Izuku.

"It may be something that attracts girls" said Kaminari.

"Hey, Midoriya I want to ask you something" asked Sero.

"What is it Sero" said Izuku.

"I heard you went on hero mission with others how did it went" asked Sero.

 "Oh yeah now that I think about it, I want to know too about the mission, did you pass" said Mina with a smile.

"Y-yeah it's true that we passed the mission but to be honest we meet someone unexpected and lost to him even though we fight him with teamwork he come with us with counter and defeat us" said Izuku.

"Wait you lost!" said Toru.

This fact make everyone in the class surprised for Izuku's loss which made Katsumi start to get angry while Kyoya look away in frustrate.

"Well I never expected for you to lose you were so strong" said Sero.

"Yeah I have never thought that you will lose" said Sato.

"So the mission was hard right" said Mina.

"If that guy was in our mission I would say impossible instead of hard" said Ochako as she sighs

"W-well the important thing that we passed and that is good" said Izuku as he smile nervously.

"Well what happens has happened, Izuku you are alright and that is important" said Zelle as she fly on his head

The class were having a conversation until Mina said something that give attention to the class.

"Hey Tsu who do you think will be our teacher" asked Mina.

"I don't really know ribbit" said Tsu.

But their question is answered as the door open by Aizawa which he is fully healed but also has a scar underneath his right eye.

"Alright class settle down and take your seat" said Aizawa.

"Aizawa-sensei it's good to see you alright but are you really ok" said Tsu.

"Aizawa-sensei is ok, no villain can take him down" said Kirishima with a smile.

"Enough be quiet and sit down" said Aizawa while his eyes glowed red and his hair started to flow up.

This made everyone in the class take a seat and become quiet suddenly.

"Alright then I have an announcement to tell you all in a couple of days we will have a special event at the U.A sports festival" said Aizawa.

This cause noise in the class.

"Oh man I've been waiting for this the sports festival is the best and I can't wait to be in it" said Kirishima in a happy tone.

"Yeah, this where the future is decided" said Kaminari.

"No kidding this is where you can become a pro hero or just sidekick" said Jiro.

"You are correct this where the agency decides if they see you as a future hero and top pro heroes will be there too to see you, for example, All Might and Endeavor, so for next couple of days you better train yourself hard for the sports festival do you hear me" said Aizawa.