Getting Hero Offer!!

As the day goes off while the girls are walking to get their lunch as they don't say a word to each other while Izuku is inside the support room fanboy at all the gadgets base on hero gadgets while Mayumi is just clueless about what are those.

"I can't believe this, you made all of this" said Izuku as he look at them with stars in his eyes.

"Yes those all are my babies, I made it by myself" said Mei with a smile.

"What I see is junk" said Mayumi.

"It's not junk!!! those gadgets are based on heroes who use the gadgets" said Izuku.

"Ok..." said Mayumi as she looked at him in confusion.

  "Well you can say it's a prototype and it needs more time to be in perfect form by the way if you need anything to add to your hero costume just come and talk to me" said Mei.

"Oh, I have some design that I want you to add to my hero costume, can you wait here" said Izuku as he left.

In the second Izuku return back with the hero's journal in his hand while Mei is shocked by how fast he returns.

(So fast) thought of Mei.

"Here take a look" said Izuku.

As he gives her hero journal to Mei and she was shocked at the costumes and other machines that Izuku come up with.

"Wait minutes?! are those babies your idea" said Mei with a surprised and excited tone.

"Y-yeah I made them as a hobby, is there something wrong with them?" asked Izuku with a nervous tone.

"There is nothing wrong with it instead it is quite amazing, look here one of your babies that is armour suit with how you can wear it and how you can activate it while also shooting it with fire high-intensity energy beams and if you look at this blueprints it could actually work, where do you learn this" said Mei.

"W-well, sometimes I do some inventing gadgets on a blueprint when I got inspired by a hero who uses gadget" said Izuku with a nervous smile as he rub his head.

As she open another page some folded paper fall down and Mei notice that and she picked it up.

"What is this?" said Mei as she open the folded paper.

"Is this a robot?" asked Mei as she look at it with an excited tone.

When Izuku realize what is that paper is he quickly took the paper and fold it, putting it in his pocket.

"T-that is nothing, something I made it when I think a lot, it's kind of stupid idea" said Izuku as roll his eye away.

"Hey, what do you mean by that? it's not stupid instead it looks cool, you may become a genius if you build that" said Mei.