True Battle

In the stadium where the battle is about to begin and everyone is cheering for the battle of Katsumi VS Ochako as Katsumi glare at her and start talking.

"So you are the one who makes things float, right round face" said Katsumi as she glared at her.

"W-what?! round face?" said Ochako in shock.

"Let me give you a warning, round face, if you want to withdraw then now, is the chance unless you want to get hurt you won't get away with just -ouch-" said Katsumi.

Ochako gulp and look at her with determination eyes while Katsumi just glare at her without caring and Izuku is looking at her with worry and Iida realize that.

"Midoriya, are you ok" asked Iida with concern.

"Huh oh yes I'm fine" said Izuku as he look at Ochako.

"It will be fine Uraraka can do this" said Iida.

"I hope so" said Izuku as he held his notebook.

"Oh is this notebook that you were going to give her to form a strategy to use against Bakugo, right?" said Iida.

"To be honest, it's not much but Kacchan is strong, in close combat fight she has no opening and top of that the more she move the more she sweats and that is making her explosion quirk stronger and if my analysis is true then she can use the blast from her explosions to move around in the air but if Ochako touches Kacchan and uses her quirk to make her float then she would have the upper hand" explain Izuku.

"So all she has to do is to touch Bakugo and she will win right" said Iida.

"But there's some disadvantage on this too" said Izuku.

"What do you mean" asked Iida.

"Like I said before Kacchan can use the blast from her explosion and move around" said Izuku.

"So what is she going to do at this rate" said Iida.

"There is one way to defeat Kacchan is to use swift attacks" said Izuku.

"The eighth match, start" said President Mic with a smile.

As the match begins Ochako suddenly charge toward Katsumi while keeping low to the ground.

"Do not underestimate me, I'm going to win" said Ochako.

"Ok that is good even if it's just an accident as long as she touches her, she can make her float" said Izuku with worry.

"Bakugo won't want Uraraka to get close to her" said Iida with a smile.

"Yes.." said Izuku with concern.

(I have a feeling that Kacchan have something in her mind) thought of Izuku.

As Ochako is running toward her opponent, Katsumi raises her hand a little while glaring at her.

"In that case die" said Katsumi.

Katsumi raise her hand back ready to swing blasting Ochako which she remembers when she saw Katsumi fighting Izuku she start with a right swing which make Ochako focus on Katsumi's right hand that is about to swing.

(Here is my chance... I will dodge here) thought of Ochako.

But Katsumi uppercut swing her arm blasting Ochako away made everyone shocked by what happened.

"Ochako!!" said Izuku in worry.

"Wait She blast her" said Mineta in fear.

"Even though she is fighting with follow classmate she still shows no mercy, does she" said Tsu.