Absolute defeat

As Izuku and others are in full guard as they look at Ryuga with intense feeling but Katsumi can't hold any longer and charge toward Ryuga.

"I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU UP ASSHOLE" shout Katsumi in a rage.

"Hmph" said Ryuga as he close his eyes.

While she was near him Ryuga evade her attack and when she landed on the ground she tried to blast Ryuga but Ryuga dodge her attack by bending his leg and counter it with an uppercut punch and grab her hero costume and throw her way.

"You are truly are reckless person aren't you?" asked Ryuga as he open his eyes.

"You bastard" said Katsumi as she stand up.

As Ryuga is looking at Katsumi suddenly Kyoya comes behind him for a surprise attack trying to punch him and when Kyoya is close he saw a spherical shield around Ryuga.

(Is this some kind of barrier or something) thought of Kyoya.

(W-w-w-w-what is that) thought of Izuku in shock.

But Ryuga evades Kyoya's surprise attack and kick him in the back which sends Kyoya rolling and stand up while clenching to his back.

(Tsk that was a strong kick) thought of Kyoya.

"What is that thing that surrounds him" said Izuku as he look at him.

"Ha even I don't know what is that" said Kyoya as he smile.

"What are you guys talking about" asked Ochako.

"Don't you see something spherical barrier around him" said Kyoya.

"What do you mean we only see him nothing else" said Kirishima.

"Huh!!" said Kyoya/Izuku in shock.

"So you both of you saw Seikuken, don't you" asked Ryuga.

"Seikuken?" asked Izuku in confusion.

"What is that" asked Kyoya.

"Wait!!! you two saw Seikuken" asked Ojiro in shock.

"Well he is using it now but you guys do not see it" said Kyoya.

"Ojiro-kun, do you know what is that" asked Izuku.

"To be honest I thought this is an urban legend but Seikuken is martial art technique which is said those who are true martial art will be able to use it" explain Ojiro.

"True martial art? don't make me laugh, anyone who trains hard can achieve martial art technique like Seikuken" said Ryuga with smile.

 "I don't care this bullshit I will just blast him" said Katsumi as she prepared to pull the pin.

"Kacchan we are on the volcano" said Izuku.

"SHUT UP NERD" shout Katsumi.

Katsumi pulled the pin in which create a strong blast and Ryuga was silent and just standing there with closing eyes while Ryuga got engulfed inside the blast of Katsumi while she give a big grin.

"Ha who is talking now you bastard" said Katsumi with a smile.

And as the smoke of the blast emerge they saw Ryuga is still standing on his feet and while closing his eyes and sigh at that girl's action.

"You still don't understand do you" said Ryuga in a disappointed tone.

 "How is this possible" said Izuku in shock.

"Grr I will defeat you" said Katsumi.

As Katsumi was ready to charge at Ryuga but got stop by Kyoya garbing her head and slam to the ground.