Student VS Teachers!

As the day of the exams arrived, everyone doing their best in the written exam and surprisingly even Mina and Kaminari were writing the exam seriously after three days of exam finished and On the third day of the exam Aizawa-sensei told them to put their pencil down and last person collect the answer sheets and bring them to him while Momo is collecting the answer sheets, Kaminari and Mina went to thanks Izuku, Momo and Iida.

"Thanks, Yao-momo, Midori, and Iida!" said Mina in a happy expression.

"Yes! Thank you guys I didn't leave anything blank and answered everything!" said Kaminari as he gave thumbs up while smiling.

"I am glad for that" said Izuku with a smile.

"Indeed, as students of U.A we should help and support each other in need" said Iida as he adjusted his glasses

"We will see about that since you two are the lowest ones in the class" said Kyoya as smiled sarcastically.

"Hey!! you don't need to rub it on us!!" said Mina with a pout.

"That's right!! we are going to pass the exam for sure, you will see it" said Kaminari as he pointed at Kyoya.

"Ishimori!! you shouldn't make fun of your classmate!!" said Iida as he swung his hand like a robot.

"Relax, I was just having fun only, there is no need to be intense about it" said Kyoya as he sighed irritable

"Well, you two should pass! Izuku-neesama sacrificed his time for you two, so you better work better" said Mayumi as her skin glowed beautifully.

"I don't know what I feel but... you seem different Mayumi.." asked Momo as she looked at her with a poker face.

"Really? Well, last night I think I got a wonderful sleep time" said Mayumi as she blushed lightly while touching her cheeks.

This made Izuku remember what he did with Mayumi last night which he started to blush heavily while Iida is just looked at Izuku with a confused face, as Izuku still kept remembering the last time with his familiar and how they kept lovemaking with each other until both fell a sleep but what made him even surprisingly is that his father didn't notice him doing with Mayumi, in the meantime Momo just stare at in jealously Mayumi feeling something is off about her having good sleep, as time went by and it was day of practical exam and Aizawa-sensei with other teachers are standing in front of them in center plaza area.

"Now, we will start the practical exam, you all should know that failing this exam is unacceptable if you want to go to the training camp, so don't do anything foolish mistake" said Aizawa.

"Huh? There are a lot of teachers.." said Juro.

"I think there is something changed around here.." said Izuku as he started to get worried.

"I also agree, there are many teachers around... I mean it's fine to keep an eye on us if things go wild or if anyone cheats on exams but to have many teachers around? That is something is changed" said Mayumi as she looked at Izuku.

"I saw our teacher the hobo fighter keeping an eye on us a lot and since we discovered the exam is about robots he started showing wicked expression like he planned something on us" said Kyoya as he also looked at Izuku.

"Did you just call Aziawa-sensei a hobo fighter?" said Izuku as he looked at Kyoya with a poker face.

"I mean he looks like a homeless person and most of his job as a hero dealing with many villains and fighting them, so yeah" said Kyoya as he shrugged.

"I bet you also gave nicknames to other teachers too" said Izuku as he sighed.

"Who knows" said Kyoya as he closed his eyes and smirked.