The Rival With You Forever.

meanwhile Before battle.

All Might was in the school doing paperwork and as he sighs from the stress of the paperwork.

"(Sigh) this paperwork is so painful I can't believe teacher work is so hard" said All Might as he rubs his back neck.

"Well said All Might because it's really bad for my beauty too" said Midnight as she feeling tired.

"Well at least Aizawa is having big rest " said Mic with a pale face.

"Now now less talk and more work" said Nezu as he enters the teacher's room.

"Okay" said All Might, Midnight, and Mic.

As they work suddenly they heard strong destruction and earth vibration as All Might and others fell down with the chair while Nezu went down the table.

"WHAT THE HELL" shouts Mic as he stands up.

Then Power Loader come to the teacher's room rushing and said "Principle Nezu there something happening in the gate of school".

As they look at him in confusion but Nezu comes out of the table in serious.

"I don't know what is going on but we have to go and see" said Nezu which others nod in agreement.

All Might and others run to the gate to see what's going on and they saw Izuku and Kyoya fighting using their divine power as heroes look at their surrounded area with shock and surprise is nothing but a mess of destruction.

(Just cars and some staff is destroyed and the building is little broke).

"Tornado blast" said Kyoya as he blasts the tornado through his fist to Izuku.

"Shock impact" said Izuku as he punches the tornado which appears to crack on the air and dispel causing massive vibrations in the wind pressure sending everything away from them.

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" shout Mic as he is shock and horror at what happens.

"It's like a war is going on here" said Midnight with seriousness.

"There is no time for a joke we have to stop those two" said Nezu as he walks backward to let heroes do their job.

Then Midnight went and rip her arm cloth which produces smoke from her body to stop them by making them sleep.

"TSK DON'T GET ON MY WAY HEROES" shouts Kyoya as he creates wind pushing smoke back to them.

"What!!!" said Midnight with surprise.

Then Mic breathed in the smoke and fell asleep but Nezu cover his mouth with his hand and All Might become buff which use his quirks to send sleeping smoke away from them.

"It seems I have to do my job then as a hero I must stop them" said All Might with a smile.

Then All Might jump to the middle to stop them when they saw All Might was in the middle of their fight both of them jump backward.