Invasion

As the students walk together to find any clue about Invasion until Izuku's make a suggestion.

"Guys let's split up" said Izuku.

"I agree this will also give hurry the process too" said Momo as she looks at him.

As all the students agreed and they all split up and Izuku walks around finding clues until he felt some kind of energy that he felt when he was near to the church.

(What is this feeling) thought of Izuku.

As he stops walking because of this energy and turns around he saw Isabella walking toward Izuku.

"It's you" said Isabella.

"H-huh w-w-what" said Izuku in confusion.

"You are... the god that falls from... the heaven" said Isabella as she points to Izuku.

"W-W-W-What a-are you t-talking about" said Izuku in a nervous and wary tone.

(Wait does that mean she knows about my divine power) thought of Izuku as he stares at her.

"The power you have... is no other.... than divine power" said Isabella as she opens her eyes a little.

"What!!! do know my power which means are you one of us" said Izuku as he looks at her in full of the guard.

"No... I'm not" said Isabella.

"Than how do you know my power?" asked Izuku.

"I was... blessed by one... of your kind" said Isabella

"One of my kind? but I'm human, maybe" said Izuku as he also confuses about himself.

"You still... need to... learn who you are" said Isabella as she left.

(Learn who am I) said Izuku as he looks at his fist.

Meanwhile Momo, Ochako and Tsu are investigating clues but found nothing and take some rest from walking.

"Geez nothing at all" said Ochako as she sighs.

"Well isn't suppose the invasion come from outside ribbit" said Tsu.

"Yeah, that's what I think about, I don't know what Midnight thinking" said Momo as she thinking.

As they were talking on invasion and thinking until someone wearing a grey long hoodie and wearing a mask in his face walking but stop and turn around facing them.

"Are you heroes" said ???.

"We are heroes in training" said Ochako with a smile.

"Oh so you are training to be heroes" said ???.

"Yep" said Ochako.

Momo grabs Ochako and whispers to her " what are you doing" said Momo.

"What do you mean" said Ochako whisper back to Momo with a confused expression.

"You have to be careful around strangers they can be your enemy" whisper Momo.

"Oh" said Ochako as realize what she did.

"Excuse me sir why are you hiding yourself ribbit" asked Tsu as she looks at him.

"Well I have to hide from the sun otherwise I will get burn" said ???.

"Hide from the sun? are you a vampire?" said Ochako.

"Well I am a demon but I am not vampire" said ???.

"Oh ok let's go girls" said Momo.

As the three of them left and the hoodie guy looks at them with a smile and said in low voice.