Chapter 1

Wanda maximoffs POV
I was cleaning my room when I heard nat say " hey witchy" I turned around and smiled and said " hey romanoff" she than said " we have a meeting we're getting a new recruit she's 14 years old I believe" I said " oh that's young but ok I'll be down right now".

When I got downstairs I saw cap,bucky,Steve, nat, and Maria in the meeting room so I went to sit down and then we all heard the door open and we saw a 14 year old brunette with dark green emerald eyes and black jeans and a black shirt and a dark red leather jacket. Then furry said " this is Victoria fox she is our new recruit" I smiled at the girl slightly and she just kept the same emotionless face then tony stood up and walked over to her and said " welcome to the team kiddo" she than said " thanks and please don't call me kiddo just call me Victoria." We all nodded and introduced ourselves and then tony asked me to show Victoria her room so I stood up and we walked down the corridor. I asked Victoria " you okay?" She nodded her head and then we got to her room and I said " my room is on the right side of yours and nat's room is on the left side" she nodded and then closed her room and I just heard the shower turn on and I knew this was gonna be a long journey with her.