Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up before my alarm went off and I got dressed and posted a picture on Instagram and captioned it "l'amore è patetico/ love is pathetic" I then grabbed all my school stuff and left the note from the doctor in the nurses office in my room and went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and then made a coffee and put it in my cup and then left to get to school.

After school*
When I got home I saw tony and a kid that looked two years older then me laughing and playing video games and he said " hey kid I want you to meet Peter!" I tuned over my shoulder and nodded my head at Peter and then walked upstairs to my room and started hanging up my clothes and then I saw out of the corner of my eye Wanda standing at my doorframe loooking at my doctors note and then I grabbed it off my desk and said " do you need something" she looked at me and I saw the look of empathy for me and she gently grabbed my hands and set me down on the dresser and said " why haven't you gotten your period love.." I looked down at my hands and said " I just haven't" I then tried to squirm out of her grip but she held onto me and said " Victoria I need to know what's wrong" I shook my head and finally managed to get out of her grip and I walked to my bookshelf and grabbed a book and ran down the corridor and then down the stairs and into the library and climbed the bookshelf till I was all the way at the top and I saw Wanda run in and then I noticed Nat was there but I think she didn't notice and then Wanda asked Nat if she had seen me and she looked up slightly at me and then said no so Wanda walked out and when she saw her leave she looked up and said " you need to talk to her kid." And then she left the room and let me read.

" And then she left the room and let me read