Chapter 3

The next morning*

I woke up at around 6:30 and got up and went to change and put on my workout clothes and decided to post on my Instagram so I took a picture of myself and captioned it " italia scomparsa" ( hope that's right I don't speak Italian I speak Spanish) and then turned off the comments and walked downstairs and filled up my water bottle with water and went on a run.

When I got home I went right up to my room and saw Wanda and nat laughing and giggling while playing around so I just walked into my room and turned on a candle and got dressed in a comfy outfit and then I grabbed a book and went into the compounds library and sat in their and read a book until I heard Wanda and nata giggles coming down here and then we all locked eyes and I then said quietly " oh sorry I didn't think anyone would be down here I was just about to go" then Wanda said " hey don't go come watch a movie with us we wanna know more about you!"I was hesitant but said okay so we all went to the living room and turned on a movie and then nat asked me " so Victoria were are you from?" I said " I'm from Italy that's were I grew up" we kept talking until we heard Steve and Bucky walk in and then Steve looked at me and said " well well if it isn't the charity case" stood up and slapped him across the face and said " not everyone gets a happy family or one at all." Then I walked away and went to my room and grabbed a cigarette from my bag and smoked it outside my room.I then threw it out my balcony and heard a knock on my door and it was Wanda.