Chapter 30

Three years later*

I had been in a relationship with my ex for a long time but once he knocked me up he left to study in France so I never told him I was pregnant.

In the morning*
I had woken up too 12 texts from nat and Wanda saying " get your ass over here we know your secret" I had moved away for a while because I was pregnant but i gave birth three days ago so I came back to my apartment and I guess nat and Wanda found out. This is not gonna be fun, I got up off of my bed and I made it and then I changed and went into my daughters room and I picked her up and I grabbed the diaper bag and then the stroller and put her in her car seat and drove to the compound.

At the compound*
I got my daughter out of the car and put her into her stroller and scanned my hand and walked in and found Wanda, nat,Tony,and pepper and a four year old little girl and then I said " hey guys" Tony than stood up and embraced me in a hug and then he let go and said " sit we need to talk" I nodded and went to sit down and then Nat said " okay first of all you got pregnant and didn't tell anyone and your a shield agent and second what's her name." I smiled slightly and said " her name is Nova fox" then tony said " even though your young were happy for you kiddo"
I smiled and asked nat and Wanda " wanna hold her"