Chapter 34

In the store*

I had came for a couple of things just the necessary things like diapers and some stuff from the baby section so I first went to the food isle and nat said " so how do you like the mom life?" I smiled and said " I really love it I have this amazing little human with me for the rest of my life." Then Wanda said " so what's your career plan for like the future?"  I shrugged and said " well I did do some auditions for a show so maybe I'll get that and if not I'll take over the company's my parents made that they never finished because they were murdered" we kept talking until I ran into someone and I didn't notice who it was and I said " omg I'm so sorr-" I than looked up and noticed it was Jason my ex novas dad so then he said " is that my daughter Victoria." I nodded and said " and correction MY daughter you didn't want her so you have no legal right." I than walked away with nat and wanda and then they said " is that Novas dad!?" I nodded and then heard him following me and yelling " VICTORIA I DESERVE TO MEET MY DAUGHTER!!" I turned around and said " you don't deserve anything she's not your daughter anymore you said it yourself!" I then took out my daughter and out the car away and just left and got into the car with Nat and Wanda.

At home*

When I got home I took nova out of her car seat and took her up to her room and put her down to sleep and then went down and said " I need to call my attorney so that we can be ready for whatever he wants to pull. I called my attorney and he said " well what we can do is prove that he physically said that he didn't wanna be part of novalee's life and then try to get full custody so that he didn't get any rights" I than said " alright that's good I'll go into the office tomorrow morning bye thank you" I than hung up and groaned and said " gosh he said he didn't want any part!" And then I looked over at them and said " can you guys promise me if this gets more into a custody battle you will take in novalee no matter what?" They nodded and I just couldn't believe how complicated this had become.