Chapter 35

We're we left offf*

I made dinner for me and Wanda since nat had a mission so she went and then we sat down and ate and went to bed.

At around 5:30 in the morning the next day I got a call from my attorney I got out of the house and walked outside to my balcony and said " hey what's up" my attorney than said " we have a court date in the 7th so we need to meet to flak about what we're gonna say." I sighed and said " what does he want I thought he said he didn't want anything to do with her!" My attorney than said " I know but just be prepared so I'll let you go now but I'll see you for dinner so we can talk?" I than said " yeah im gonna bring novalee and Wanda" he said ok and than I hung up and went back inside and tried to go too sleep.

At around 7:30*

I woke up to the baby monitor going off so I got up and walked to novas room and picked her up and pulled my shirt down so that I could feed her so I nursed her for about 20 minutes and then she was done so I fixed my shirt and walked downstairs with her and put her down in her swing and turned on my google home on and played soft calm music and started cooking and then I saw Wanda walk in and say " is this what you always do?" I smiled and nodded and she groaned and walked to the coffee machine but first she kissed novas forehead and then mine As like a good morning and than went to get her coffee.