Chapter 6

In New York*

When I got to the compound it was around 6:30 in the morning and everyone was either out on a run or sleeping. Everything hurt from the tips of my ropes to the top of my head I had bruises and gashes all over me and my suit was covered in blood so I slowly walked upstairs to my room and took off you suit and got into the warm water in the shower and it felt like it was burning my skin which hurt more then it made me calm and relaxed after I got out of the shower I changed into some sweats and got into my bed and just laid their in pain for most of the day.

Wandas POV*

It was mine and nats day to clean the compound so we did the first floor and then the bedrooms while we were cleaning the second floor we kept seeing drops of blood on the floor so I asked nat " are you on your period?" Nat said " uh no why?" I pointed to the dropplets of blood on the floor and then said "do you think it's maybe Victoria?" Nat said " maybe and I've also not seen her and it's like 12:30 I was shocked because that means she had no breakfast so I told Nat " I'm gonna go check on her" so I walked to her room door and knocked on the door and when she said come in quitely I saw more drops of blood on her floor and then I said " hey are you alright I saw drops of blood in the hallways"I saw her wince and sit up and say " yeah I'm sorry about that I got a ton of cuts on the mission so they were bleeding." I nodded and told her that if she needed anything to just text me.