Finale

Years later*

Nova was now five and I had started healthy co parenting with her dad for her sake I also started my own clothing line that was made for girls of all ages no matter what size of clothes they were I had it and I was going to therapy to heal the wounds that haven't been healed.

I had attended my first award show with nova and Wanda and nat and I won an award for the best up coming designer and I had to give a speech so I walked up their and said " when people ask me what made me want to be a designer I never knew how to

awnser them because the reality is I don't know why, at least that's what I thought until recently, I now have an awnser to all those people and the awnser is part of me always wanted to be a designer even as a little girl I wanted to have a name for myself and this is my way of accepting that I had no childhood and yes I may seem like I'm ok but in reality I take it a day at a time

some days I wanna conquer the word and other days I wanna stay in bed but I know that I can't do that so the short awnser is my daughter is what created this thank you" everyone clapped and I saw Wanda walk nova up to the stage and then nova just ran into my arms and I picked her up and just held held her in my arms as she melted into me and that's when I realized that all the pain I went thru was for me to be able to get to this moment I finally understood why I was always told " your only just beginning."
THE END.
( I hope you guys loved this story because I sure did and I'm going to not start another story because I have my hands full but once I finish my other stories I'm gonna do something almost like behind the picture but different I hope you stick around and as always thank you so much love you guys tons and hope your all doing amazing!!🤍❤️)