Chapter 17

The next morning*

Wandas POV

After nat told me what had happened last night I had a goal to find that Victoria that nat knew and bring her back for everyone's sake. I first made some nice breakfast which was pancakes but some of them with chocolate chips for Victoria since those are her favorites according to nat and I offered to take her to go bed room shopping.

Victoria's POV

I had woken up to the smell of pancakes downstairs and I was so tired but I dragged myself out of bed and got dressed for school and grabbed my bag and found a plate with two chocolate chip pancakes with a note beside it saying " hope you have a good day at school love you 3000"  I smiled and took a couple of bites and then walked out the door and to school."

After school*
I had just gotten home when I heard nat running towards the door and then said " go change into workout clothes and meet me in the choreography room" and then she left I was confused but listened and went to put on a spandex and a sports bra and went downstairs and found someone who looked like a choreographer and Nat sitting in the corner on a chair I tilted my head and said " what are we doing here?" The choreographer walked over to me and put her hand out and I shook it and then she said " I'm the coach of the dance team at your school and I think you've got a ton of potential to be a star so what do you say about one class and then we go form their?"I nodded my head and she said " great show me what you got" I put on my point shoes and started doing ballet and then I did lyrical and other dance and I was finally done and she said " you could really bring me a lot of success I want you to come around to practice tomorrow and show the girls and then we can take it from their." I nodded and showed her out and then Nat said " congrats Victoria!" I took off my point shoes and my feet were bleeding so I bandaged them and Went up to my room until dinner.