Chapter 31

We're we left offff*

They nodded so I slowly picked up nova and handed her first to Wanda and Wanda smiled and looked down at her and said " she's so little!" Everyone laughed and then Wanda handed her to nat and nat said " I'm keeping her!" I laughed and said " you wish!" Nova then started crying so nat passed her to me and I stood up and bopped her up and down trying to calm her down which didn't work so then Sharon came down with Steve and she said " shut that baby down!" I stood up and said " don't mess with my daughter" I than gave nova a passy and out her into the stroller and said " I'm gonna head home feel free to come visit us expect Steve and Sharon.:)" I then walked out and said to nova " I guess their not a fan of you but mama is" I put her into her car seat and put the stroller in the trunk of the car.

Later on in the evening*

I had ordered Chinese food for dinner cause I can't really cook so I got the food and served it on a plate and then I sat next to nova and I was scrolling thru my emails when someone knocked on my door so I grabbed my gun and then opened the door and saw Wanda and nat standing their with two gift bags I laughed and they walked in and sat down on the couch and I said " well welcome" they than said " come sit down we wanna show you what we got for nova!!" I laughed and went to sit down and they took out a ton of little dresses and onesies and shoes and we just talked and fell asleep.