Chapter 22

Later at night*

Peters POV

I walked into the kitchen after getting home from a party and saw Victoria still sat at the table doing homework with a notebook in front of her a binder beside her and a laptop in front of her I asked her why she was as still doing homework and she said that she had to study so I left her to study on her own*

The next morning*

Nats pov

I saw Victoria walk in and she looked totally exhausted and then first thing she went to was the coffee machine and she sat down on the counter and just drank her coffee so I sat next to her and said " so how do you like school?" She responded with " it sucks I have no friends all the dance girls and preppy girls don't like me and I'm the weird new kid who's messed up in the head but yeah it's great:)" I stood up and pretended to walk out and I saw her lay her head on the kitchen island and accidentally dropped the coffee on her head and I decided to take a picture and captioned it " she's a whole mood "
And then I saw her get up and walk to school and walk out the door.

Later in the day*

Victoria's POV
When I got home from school I threw my bag on the floor and said " I'm never going back!" And walked all the way to my room and slammed my door and sat with my back to it and just sat in silence till I heard someone's soft knock on the door and then I heard nat say " I know it's hard kid but you can't just give up." I rolled my eyes and said " easy for you to say your an adult now with the life I always dreamed of."