Chapter 23

Later in the day*

Nats pov

I couldn't let her stay in her bedroom no matter how much I wanted to leave her alone so I walked back up the her bedroom door a knocked and sat with my wall to it as well and said " you need to eat Victoria." I heard her sigh and I could hear fumbling and then I said " if you think closing yourself off is gonna intimate me your wrong come on Vic I've know you for so long you don't give up you fight!" I heard her than say " I've lost everything theirs nothing left for me to protect or fight for."

Davinas pov
Nat was right I should not give up especially with everyone I've gone thru but it just hurt so bad even if it wasn't the pain I was used too and I know that closing myself off won't help but it's just habit I then heard nat say " I'm gonna come back in 20 minutes with your dinner and I want you to eat half at least." I said " I'm not hungry" I heard her sigh and then she said " okay let's make a deal you don't have to eat dinner but you will let me in before bed and I can watch you dance and then you eat two snacks before going to sleep." " deal?" She asked I responded " deal" I wasn't to sure about this but I gave it a shot

An hour later*
Nats pov
I went to go to Davinas room and knocked on her door and went inside to find her stretching and I set
Down here snacks and sat on the end of her bed and said " let's see what you know so far" I saw her slowly exicute her dance with so much poise and perfection it just shined she shined after she was done I stood up and passed her the water and some fruit and we both sat on her floor and just talked and at the end we sat in silence until I heard her breathing even out is when I knew she was asleep so I put her on her bed and tucked her in and said " goodnight v" I closed her door and saw Steve and tony standing their and they said " softie" they regretted that quickly because they both ended up with bruises.

An hour later*Nats povI went to go to Davinas room and knocked on her door and went inside to find her stretching and I setDown here snacks and sat on the end of her bed and said " let's see what you know so far" I saw her slowly exicute her dance...