Chapter 7

I decided to get out of bed since it wasn't helping my pain so I sat up grabbed a blanket and a book and went to sit on the roof and took a picture on Instagram and captioned it " sometimes the best people in the world aren't exactly here ❤️" and then I just read until I heard a knock on my door so I left my stuff up there since I would go back and then went to open the door and it was Nat who had a bowl of soup and a water in her hand and said " can I come in" I nodded and she entered my room and said " aren't you too young to smoke?" I said " I don't do it often plus who cares I'm a charity case" she sighed and said " I saw your insta post what did you mean by the caption" I said " well it's true the best people or things sometimes aren't even here anymore." Nat nodded and pointed at the soup " eat it I've noticed you don't eat much" I said " I'm just not hungry." Nat said " okay but still your body needs strength" she then stood up off of my bed and ruffled my hair and said " night kid and eat." And she walked out and closed my door and I just stared at the food and ate some of it before locking my door and going back up to the roof to keep reading and then I felt a soft arm on my shoulder and I knew it was Wanda. She said " isn't it a little to late to be awake you have school tomorrow" she sat next to me and I said " why do you worry about me." She sighed and said " because your young and you need someone you just don't wanna admit it" she then stood up and stroked my hair and said " get some sleep Vic" I went to my room and fell asleep.

" She sighed and said " because your young and you need someone you just don't wanna admit it" she then stood up and stroked my hair and said " get some sleep Vic" I went to my room and fell asleep