Chapter 18

At dinner time*

I was reading until I heard someone call my name and tell me dinner was ready so I walked downstairs and went to sit down at the table and saw Peter was there and he said " hey Victoria wanna go to a party with me!?" I said " umm I've never been to a party or had one?" And then I heard him say " omg now we have to go!" I shook my head no and said " I'm not in the mood for a party I have to do some stuff and I have a ton of things on my mind" he sighed and said " fineee" and I just took a couple of bites and excused myself and then went upstairs to grab my laptop and went into the choreography room and stared to practice the dance that the dance coach sent me.

Wandas POV

I had seen that Victoria hadn't been eating so I decided that maybe since she just recently got here everything makes me sick so I made her a smoothie and went to go upstairs but I heard someone groaning and mumbling downstairs in the choreo room so I went down to see Victoria dancing to a song and then at the end she does it again and again until she stopped and went to put on her point shoes and looked at me and said " oh hey" I nodded and smiled and sat next to her and said " your a good dancer" she said " thanks I've done it since I was 3" I then said " when did you join shield" she sighed and laid back and so did I and she said " I was raised in Italy with my mafia parents so they didn't really like me then they sold me into a place called the red room where they train you to me assassins so I would jump between their and hydra until I was six when an agent gave me to options which was I join them or I would die so I chose to join them since I've been in places like that my whole life and shave when with shield for a while" I sighed and said " it must be hard not having a childhood" she sighed and then said " oh it is sometimes I wish I could go back to my parents sometimes" when she was saying this it broke my heart and I wanna make it my mission to make this girl feel love and really learn what love is.