Chapter 9

*****SHORT LITTLE CHAPTER FOR YOU LOVLEY PEOPLE! HOPE YOU ENJOY!*****

“Holy shit.” I said under my breath. 

“What?” Luke looked up at me and knitted his eyebrows together. 

“Nothing, keep going.” I urged him. Luke’s head went back down and I looked back up the ceiling. “You’re really good at this.” I said followed by a nervous laugh. 

“I’ve been told.” I closed my eyes and sighed. “But then again I’ve only ever gave my mom a foot massage.” 

“Then let me be the second person to tell you that you give great foot massages.” We both laughed. “I can’t believe that we ran for that long.”

“An hour isn't even that long.” He replied.

“It is for a girl who sits inside and writes songs all day.” My phone started ringing from the other side of the room. I groaned and got up to get it. “Hi mom.” I said answering the phone. 

“How are you feeling?” 

“My head still really hurts.” I looked up at Luke and he mouthed ‘liar’ to me. Let me fill you in on what happened. Luke ended up staying the night (bow-chika-wow-wow) and this morning I had to hide him in  my closet while I explained to my mother why I ‘slept’ naked, which I said I felt like I had a fever and I was too hot which worked out well because I also got out of going to me aunts house for brunch. 

“Ok, well get some rest.”

“Ok thanks. Bye.” I hung up the phone and smiled to myself. 

“You’re such a badass.” Luke said making me roll my eyes.

“Stop mocking me.” I walked over to him; he pulled me down onto his lap and held my waist. 

“I’m not. It’s cute that you stayed home to be with me.” 

“Don’t flatter yourself. I would have found a way to get out of going anyways. All my family asks me is if I have boyfriend and when I say no they make fun of me.” 

“Well I’m glad that you don’t have a boyfriend; I had fun last night.”

“Me too.” He smiled and kissed me on the lips. 

“I have to go tutor a kid for math.”

“Ok.” I got up off his lap. 

“Have you seen my shirt anywhere?” I shook my head no. 

“Even if I did I wouldn't tell you where it was.”  He looked at me and smirked.