Chapter 8

“I can’t believe you did that.” Mitzi said. We were sitting on her bed scrolling through Tumblr like usual expect this time Calum and Luke were in here too. We had finished watching the movie and now all of us had gone up here to get away from the parents. “You’re mom is going to shit a brick if she ever finds anything out about you two.” 

“Is your mom major strict?” Luke asked. 

“Not like crazy nazi mom but yeah, she is pretty strict when it comes to like dating and partying.” 

“Would she disown you if she found out you had a fake I.D?” 

“Maybe, she would definitely disown me if she ever found out I wasn't a virgin.” It was quiet after  that for a few seconds.

“Have you guys like, done the nasty yet?” Calum asked suddenly. 

“Cal!” I said hiding my face.

“No.” Luke answered. “She won’t put out.”

“Luke!” I shot him a look and my mouth was hung open. 

“What?” He asked. “He asked me  question and I was just answering it for him.” 

“You guys are embarrassing me!” I said. Luke got up from the chair he was sitting in and walked over to me wrapping his arms around me and kissing my face.

“Are you embarrassed of me?” He asked while planting sloppy kisses all over my face.

“Well right now I am.” I laughed. I tried pushing him away but in reality I wanted to pull him n closer. “You’re such a noodle head.” He stopped kissing me and started laughing.

“Noodle head? What the hell does that mean?” 

“It means that you’re a big doofus who has an adorable face.” I took his face in my hand and squished it so his lips looked funny. 

“You guys disgust me.” Mitzi said. “First you steal my best friend and now you’re rubbing it in my face.”

“Awe, Mimi.” He said reaching overland grabbing her. “We can be a threesome.” 

“Luke, dude…” Calum said. “Those are my sisters, that’s nasty.”

“Did you just call Hayley your sister?” 

“Yeah, she is my sister. I’ve known her since I was 5.”

“That’s creepy.” Luke said mater of factly. I looked over at Calum and his eyes were huge. 

“Don’t Luke.” He said. 

“Don’t what?” I asked.