Chapter 3

*****CHAPTER 3 IS HERE! YAAY! SO IF YOU DIDNT KNOW ALREADY I'M UPDATING THIS FIC EVERY THURSDAY AT 7PM. UUMMM THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND COMMENTS, AS ALWAYS, I LOVE READING THEM SO COMMENT ALL YOU WANT! LOL THE PIC OF LUKE KILLS ME ON THE INSIDE... HIS EYES ARE SO BLUE!*****

“He saw you in your underwear?” Mitzi yelled making me hold the phone away from my face. 

“Yeah, I can’t believe it was a gross pair too, from now on I’m only wearing lace underwear at your house.” We both laughed. 

“Ok, I gotta go, moms calling for me.” 

“Ok, I’ll meet you at your locker tomorrow before the bell.” I stood up from the chair I was sitting on and walked over to my window. 

“Ok, see you later.” She hung up the phone. I looked out my window and saw some kids playing basketball in their driveway. It was 4pm on Sunday and I had just gotten up about an hour ago. My phone buzzed in my hand; it was a text from an unknown number.

From: Unkown

          ‘Hey it’s Luke.’

My stomach went into instant knots. First of all how the hell did he get my number and second why was he texting me? Me out of all people. I took a deep breath in and texted him back.

To: Luke 

      ‘Hey Luke, what’s up?’

I pressed send and before I made it to my bed to sit down my phone buzzed again. 

From: Luke

      ‘Bored as hell. Wanna do something?’

I jumped up from my bed and ran to my door and stuck my head out into the hall. 

“MOM!” I yelled. “I’m going out!” I shut my door and grabbed my phone telling him that yes, indeed I did want to do something with him; not in those words but whatever. I grabbed a shirt and jeans from my drawer and put them on, I went into my bathroom and put a little bit of makeup on and then brushed my hair. I went back over to my phone and picked it up seeing 2 new messages from him.

From: Luke

        ‘Ok, I’ll come get you.’

        ‘Where do you live? lol’

I told him my address and went downstairs to wait for him.

“Where are you going?” My mom asked. 

“One of Calum’s friends is getting me then going to Mit’s house. I’ll be back before 10.”

“9, no later or your grounded.” I rolled my eyes.

“Ok fine, 9.” My mom put down the book she was reading and looked up at me. 

“Do you have a crush on Calum, Hayley?” I made a disgusted face.